SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna have a crack at the Div 3 team of the year.

Opinions?

FF
1. T.Kumetatis (Lyndale) 2. D.Morrison (E.Hills) 3. R.Robertson (Doveton)

CHF
1. K.Bliesner (B.Rock) 2. D.Carroll (Ashwood) 3. A.Read (Doveton)

C
1. K.Finlayson (S.Yarra) 2. C.Wilson (Doveton) 3. B.Hoe (E.Hills)

CHB
1. P.Mauracher (CPL) 2. R.Forsyth (Ashwood) 3. D.Chin (Hallam)

FB
1. D.Jose (Doveton) 2. M.Perresso (Hallam) 3. W.Sanchez (B.Rock)

Follow on
1. P.Wineberg (Ashwood) 2. D.Batson (E.Hills) 3. P.Ward (Hallam)

Bench
1. E.Samadi (Doveton) 2. C.Gardiner (Lyndhurst) 3. M.Symons (S.Yarra) 4. J.Toole (Lyndale)

Firstly, well done on having a crack however I think you have picked this side from the web.

You cannot put Wineberg as ruck as 1) he doesn't ruck 2) he cannot run around the park anymore.

If you think Bliesner from Black Rock is an elusive half forward flank then you have not played against him when we played he is 6 foot 6 weighing 140kg. How can you pick him on HFF??

You have done a disservice to the guys that actually play in the positions. You might as well just list a top 22 as the position stuff is crap.

Hillbillies tomorrow at 20 points and look end of day well deserve. Removing their coach in preseason for an arrogant ahole has worked out ok so well deserve. I hope EH recognise the efforts of Pusscat for the hard yards he did in getting the club up and going.

If they win then the alert need to go out up in the hills to lock up you cars, cats and granny's.

Good luck boys.

I'm back in morning from Darwin so migh venture out to Keysy.

I'll have a crack

F - R.Robertson, T.Kumetatis, D.Carroll
CHF - F.Martichinno, A.Read, D.Bone
C - J.Capman, J.Marriott, J.O'Neil
CHB - N.Strom, A.Shedlock, D.Chin
FB - S.Chin, M.McGuiness, D.Jose
Foll - J.Malek, P.Ward, E.Samadi
Bench - B.Hoe, J. Toole, Corrie Wilson, K.Finnlayson

Last edited:

Opinions?

FF

CHF

C

CHB

FB

Follow on

Bench
1. E.Samadi (Doveton) 2. C.Gardiner (Lyndhurst) 3. M.Symons (S.Yarra) 4. J.Toole (Lyndale)

Opinions?

FF

CHF

C

CHB

FB

Follow on

Bench
You left out the best backman in the league knackers no.1 For Blackrock Daniel kick, can't be out marked , silky skills and even silkier decision making

I'll have a crack

F - R.Robertson, T.Kumetatis, D.Carroll
CHF - F.Martichinno, A.Read, D.Bone
C - J.Capman, J.Marriott, J.O'Neil
CHB - N.Strom, A.Shedlock, D.Chin
FB - S.Chin, M.McGuiness, D.Jose
Foll - J.Malek, P.Ward, E.Samadi
Bench - B.Hoe, J. Toole, Corrie Wilson, K.Finnlayson

Standard lyndale pleb has no idea
No batson
And then puts a lyndale guy on the bench instead
come on mate ?
Kick best CHB in the comp by a long way

What on earth were endeavour hills doing in the last 10 minutes today? Have never seen a capitulation like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

26 points up and lost?

Got there late 1st qtr. my summation: Doveton to good early with Hillbillies playing like an immature finals side. After half time the hillbillies used their younger legs and ran The dovettes all around the joint. Hoe was outstanding in the 3rd and he single handedly drove them to 20 points up at 3/4 time. His play on goal from CHF was fantastic and should have snuffed out the Dovettes .

However the Dovettes are an experienced Finals side and they needed to unruffle the Inexperienced hillbillies which they did at 3/4 time from a major scuffle.

hillbillies got an early goal in last however they started to look over their shoulders and became very wary in winning any hard balls. Their tackling intensity dropped off and dovettes stormed through 3 goals across half forward. Dovettes ruck work deep back was sensational to frustrate the hillbillies. I would say that this ruck work deep in the game and deep in hillbillies forward line was the catalyst in keeping the game safe. And then Robbo came through with the money goal to close it out.

In terms of football parlance the hillbillies should have claimed their first flag however became unsettled as Dovettes got them mentally and physically at 3/4 time.

Dovettes will be back in Div 3 in 2019 unless they recruit some young legs as they are a very ageing side. hillbillies will lose 2-3 good players as they or other clubs will seek their services. For Hoe and Batson to waste another season in Div 3 in 2018 will be massive waste of opportunity. Both could command 200-300 a game elsewhere. If they remain then they will take out the 'wasted wilkins' award for being to scared in playing at a higher level of football.

To my fans thank you and also those that have PM me this week I reckon Lyndhurst will be the team to beat in 2018 ad I hear a heaps of new players heading there way next year if the agm goes to plan.

Season out.

Corrie Wilson was seen out at nandos on a date earlier this week with what looked like the main field umpire... bit sus with the huge favouritism that particular umpire showed towards corrie and the doveton girls late in the last. Disgusting to say the least!

You're kidding, right? The dribble coming from 75% of posters in this thread is nothing short of embarrassing.
Travelling up an escalator, I saw Danny Frawley coming down. I pointed him out to my gf, perhaps a bit too loudly, as a little awkward stare off resulted between Danny and myself, before he walked off.

Now that's dribble. You are the biggest Troll on big footy you flog.
How the Mods don't red card your pea brain is amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back