SFNL Division 1 2017

WHO WILL WIN THE 2017 DIV 1 FLAG

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was told today, Jason Chapple is approaching a few Mordy boys to join him at Hampton Park next year. Big coin on offer. You assume they might be half a chance given Chapple recruited a few of these blokes to Mordy.
Can't happen. The SFNL won't allow more than 1 player from each member club to transfer to Hampton Park.

I was told today, Jason Chapple is approaching a few Mordy boys to join him at Hampton Park next year. Big coin on offer. You assume they might be half a chance given Chapple recruited a few of these blokes to Mordy.

Won’t happen. Might get a few fringe players at best. To the contrary I hear that things going well at Ben Kav. Core of 2017 team pretty much intact. New coach, new prez, new facilities and plenty of new recruits. Even the gun forward who was set to join Edi-Asp on big $ has stayed put. While still very early they will again be the main threat to the all-conquering Dingoes.

PS – can we all use 2018 thread from now one. (mods - maybe close 2017 thread?)

Won’t happen. Might get a few fringe players at best. To the contrary I hear that things going well at Ben Kav. Core of 2017 team pretty much intact. New coach, new prez, new facilities and plenty of new recruits. Even the gun forward who was set to join Edi-Asp on big $ has stayed put. While still very early they will again be the main threat to the all-conquering Dingoes.

PS – can we all use 2018 thread from now one. (mods - maybe close 2017 thread?)
Correct.. I’ve only heard one bloke that’s gone so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that justifies offering coin to 18 and 19 year old blokes , wow ?

I wouldn’t be pin pointing it on the coach !!
City’s u/19 coach is a respected young fella through out the sfnl..
Players that were paid from the ages 18 and 19 were only paid of they made the seniors ..
And yes city bleed there youth last year through the seniors ..

Back