SFNL Division 1 2017

WHO WILL WIN THE 2017 DIV 1 FLAG

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How is everyone finding the pre season cup been down most mights watching all teams. Massive difference between div 1 right to 3.

How is everyone finding the pre season cup been down most mights watching all teams. Massive difference between div 1 right to 3.
I thought it would have been more benificial if it had more buy in, I imagine after bentleigh pretty easily securing a GF play off more div 1 teams will join next year.
Anyone got Praccy match results?

I thought it would have been more benificial if it had more buy in, I imagine after bentleigh pretty easily securing a GF play off more div 1 teams will join next year.
Defintley needs more buy in, $3000 up for grabs is a great prize as well as the chance to blood some youth teama like Dingley and Chelt should have jumped at the chance

needs to be scheduled better. div 2 starts this week and there are 2 div 2 sides in the comp. that is why we didn't participate......

needs to be scheduled better. div 2 starts this week and there are 2 div 2 sides in the comp. that is why we didn't participate......
Not only scheduled better. More than 2 weeks notice would be appreciated next year. We had our practice matches locked away in Jan.

Dingley lost to Narre Warren by 50 points last week

Dingley lost to Narre Warren by 50 points last week

Any other praccy info going about?
Stkilda city lost by 40 to Scoresby (div3 efl) also heard city reserves were beaten by over 100. How much have the club really improved?

Port colts beat Mulgrave (elf div2) by 40 points. Also heard of a friend down colts have 5/6 senior players to come in over next few weeks.

Any other praccy info going about?
Stkilda city lost by 40 to Scoresby (div3 efl) also heard city reserves were beaten by over 100. How much have the club really improved?

Port colts beat Mulgrave (elf div2) by 40 points. Also heard of a friend down colts have 5/6 senior players to come in over next few weeks.
Bentleigh yesterday lost to Oakleigh Krushers (VAFA C GRADE i believe) by about 20 points, good hitout especially with a few of ours out for a former players' wedding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows your joke of a mob after losing to a div 3 side?
Responding to this with caution I'd argue that it wasn't terrible. Of course we were under manned and not using that as and excuse by any means, i think it's a good learning experience for the younger players that played

Had a look at the port colts vs Mulgrave game yesterday . Was a pretty good standard with the colts winning by about 6 goals in my opinion should have been more . Heard they still have a few to come in. It's hard to get a true read on sides in praccy matches but what I saw they will be no easybeats in there first year in div1 and a few sides will find there ground difficult to play not the biggest ground I've seen . They Also have some very talented young fellas who didn't look out of place .

Bentleigh yesterday lost to Oakleigh Krushers (VAFA C GRADE i believe) by about 20 points, good hitout especially with a few of ours out for a former players' wedding.

Oakleigh Krushers D1 (4th grade) ammos. Have lost most of their best players and widely tipped for relegation. Rumours abound they are in all sorts of strife so somewhat surprised by this result.

Only the 2 praccy matches for St Pauls. Knocked off Moonee Valley FC & Hampton Rovers.

Last minute recruit to St Pauls is a 199cm full forward/pinch hit ruckman who has played WAFL Colts & high level WA country football. Won't be running around this weekend but should be there for Round 3 onwards. Will be solid.

Bentleigh vs St Pauls is shaping up to be a cracker this weekend.

East Malvern getting done big surprise with all that talent and money they have spent.
Let's be honest. These boys are in there 30's now just looking for a pay day. Not going as hard or as long as they once did.
Mordi have bought in younger players from A grade ammos the best local footy comp.
The best thing is that it looks like most teams will be fairly competitive in a fairly even competition. The SFNL would be happy

Back