SFNL Division 1 2017

WHO WILL WIN THE 2017 DIV 1 FLAG

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We hear this every year about this time of year. I don't think they'd want to start in Division 2 though. Imagine the local Chelsea-Heights derby though!

The Seagulls will stay in the MPNFL for next season.

The Chelsea vs Chelsea Heights derby would be huge thats for sure!

The Full Forward, Rummans i think, is a jet.

Watched him a couple of years ago kick 13 and missed a couple! Will keep all Full Backs busy in this comp.

Yes only a small forward but kicked 100 a couple of years ago.

EDIT: Beau Runnalls is his name

Last edited:
Let's get this started:
1.Ladder Predictions, main improvers/sliders for me
Bentleigh
Oaks
Dingley
Colts
Mordi
Clayton
Cheltenham
EM
St.Pauls
City

2.how will port colts fair
3. Any rumours/early movements?

Dingley
Oaks
Bentleigh
Port Colts
Clayton

Chelt
Mordi
East Malvern
St.Pauls
St.kilda City

Clayton 5th you say?
Lost scanlons x 3
Possibly Papworth, Andy Ray, Boyle too
Well they're known for being able to bring players in on $$$. Heard a few things on player movements though

Also believe that it'll be incredibly close this season, 3 or 4 games difference between 5th and 10th I'd think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep hearing rumours that Chelsea seagulls want into the league next year. Can anyone confirm this? Any other teams trying to get in also?

Supposedly waiting to see how AFL South East restructure the MPNFL leagues. If it becomes promotion relegation, they will stay. If it stays in a similar format they will look more seriously at leaving. Chelsea spending between 120-150K for the wooden spoon. Took basically the entire CPL thirds team from 2015 with incentives to key players. Not looking deep enough within. Hoping for quick fixes by chequebook

I heard dingley signed noodles and peet. They will be much stronger next year. Any other signings from other clubs?

Heard a player from St Bedes 1's might be on the move to chelt. Any word on who?

Lots of cross movement over the years between those 2 neighbouring clubs. Could be anyone?

Speaking of the ammos - Rumour that a battling Div 1 club not far away are close to securing the services of 2 or 3 lads who were previously decent senior players at VAFA Premier level (And it's not SBMT). Not big $ involved rather they live local and want to play together. Not sure of the connection, if any, to the club in question.

Back