SFNL Division 1 2017

WHO WILL WIN THE 2017 DIV 1 FLAG

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

N.Scanlon and L.Boyle clearances put in at Clayton already with a heap more to follow I would of thought. All the players leaving, new committee elected in at AGM and STILL no coach. I agree divvy 1 next year looks a lot stronger than it has ever been and Clayton look like they might be the East Brighton of 2016 next season !!! Amazing really to see what Clayton did in the 2nd half of season 2016 when players were not getting paid.......

Does this mean they won't go as well as tipped?
I'd imagine so
N.Scanlon and L.Boyle clearances put in at Clayton already with a heap more to follow I would of thought. All the players leaving, new committee elected in at AGM and STILL no coach. I agree divvy 1 next year looks a lot stronger than it has ever been and Clayton look like they might be the East Brighton of 2016 next season !!! Amazing really to see what Clayton did in the 2nd half of season 2016 when players were not getting paid.......
Haven't they built up a rep for not keeping promises of paying players? Defintley seems odd after coming off of arguably their best season in the past few years they find themselves in this scenario

I guess Clayton is suffering from their lack of cash spend. Easy Malvern seem to be in the cash each year and if it was not for injury who knows how far they could have gone

I see Jackson sketcher is training at dingley with a few of his old noble mates? Is he just training with his mates? That would be a good pick up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think port will be very competitive
Ladder predictions

Dingley
Mordy
East Malvern
Bentleigh
Chelt

Dogs
Oakleigh
Port
City
Clayton

Mordy seem to have recruited well along with chelt, bentleigh and east Malvern will be there abouts. Not sure about city, depends on how deep Richie riches pockets are and port are really the big Unknown. Division 1 looking strong this year with only clayton as weakness

Ladder predictions

Dingley
Mordy
East Malvern
Bentleigh
Chelt

Dogs
Oakleigh
Port
City
Clayton

Mordy seem to have recruited well along with chelt, bentleigh and east Malvern will be there abouts. Not sure about city, depends on how deep Richie riches pockets are and port are really the big Unknown. Division 1 looking strong this year with only clayton as weakness
Any pick ups at bentleigh? Seems they would have the $$ with Nichols and Perry out the door

Nicholls would be saving them a bit but who's Perry? Never heard of him
Was quite big at Caulfield in 2014, big 17 year old then moved to Bentleigh but wasn't good enough for seniors so took the first offer which happened to be a club that loves paying under 19s players. Not sure it was a lot but $$ would have been invovled

Ladder predictions

Dingley
Mordy
East Malvern
Bentleigh
Chelt

Dogs
Oakleigh
Port
City
Clayton

My Ladder

Dingley
Mordi
East Malvern
StKilda
Oak
Bentleigh
Port
StPauls
Chelt
Clayton

Has anyone heard if port have recruited well? How do people think they will go in div 1
I've heard they have no cash. Already lost 3 of their best and a couple of others. They were close to getting Ex Hawthorn player Mark Williams who has been coaching Divvy 3 somewhere. Might be a consolidation year for them. I think Mordy are having a crack. YCW and De La Salle Players are a big jump above this league.

I've heard they have no cash. Already lost 3 of their best and a couple of others. They were close to getting Ex Hawthorn player Mark Williams who has been coaching Divvy 3 somewhere. Might be a consolidation year for them. I think Mordy are having a crack. YCW and De La Salle Players are a big jump above this league.
Mark Williams coached Newport to a flag in Div 3 in WRFL but is looking for extra $$ I've read

Matt Kreymborg locked in for St Pauls.

Junior player at the club, premiership senior player at a young age before going to Sandy VFL for a few years.

Good to have him back.

Back