SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan carver?!! Worst footballer ever hahahahaha lazy as well
And Luke O’brien is average, has let himself go... big time

On Div 4 forum Lyndhurst played Tyabb - who were the Hampton Park of the Nepean FL by winning sweet FA over the past few years and lost by 150 points or so - granted it’s only a practice match. But may to a point show exactly what league Hampton Park have come from.....and by all accounts will be stronger in 2018.

Not sure how many sides rolled Lyndhurst by that margin in 2017

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol Hampton park people saying they are gonna be unstoppable fwd line
I nearly threw up in my mouth when someone said this to me

Lol Hampton park people saying they are gonna be unstoppable fwd line
I nearly threw up in my mouth when someone said this to me

Who from Hampton Park has said they will have an unstoppable forward line. ???
A team that's won about 4 games in 6 years will just be happy to be competitive again.. A few more wins would be nice though.... :D

Last edited:
Who from Hampton Park has said they will have an unstoppable forward line. ???
A team that's won about 4 games in 6 years will just be happy to be competitive again.. A few more wins would be nice though.... :D
I can’t tell you that
Lol if you don’t finish top 2 it’s a complete and utter failure. What a waste of money that would be

I can’t tell you that
Lol if you don’t finish top 2 it’s a complete and utter failure. What a waste of money that would be
HPark are going to Southern for survival, they aren't spending a fortune as some people seem to think, just because they are financial doesn't mean they are spending it all. What they are doing is building a list that can take it to div 1 in a couple of years, next year they will add a couple more to hopefully make them competitive in div 2, it's called strategy old mate, whether it works is yet to be seen, but what I do know is they won't drop down a division like Lyndale have to play some blockbusters against Dandy Redlegs and Cerberus!!

HPark are going to Southern for survival, they aren't spending a fortune as some people seem to think, just because they are financial doesn't mean they are spending it all. What they are doing is building a list that can take it to div 1 in a couple of years, next year they will add a couple more to hopefully make them competitive in div 2, it's called strategy old mate, whether it works is yet to be seen, but what I do know is they won't drop down a division like Lyndale have to play some blockbusters against Dandy Redlegs and Cerberus!!
Lol you think we believe that your not spending that much
The people you recruit love to tell everyone how much they are on haha.
But hey you can try down play it all you want
Year of the puma rahhhhh

Lyndale have dropped a division due to your club entering the competition.
We are looking forward to playing against Cerberus for the first time.

Do yourself a favour, if you want your club to be respected in the SFNL don't start by bagging out clubs that have been part of the fabric of the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyndale have dropped a division due to your club entering the competition.
We are looking forward to playing against Cerberus for the first time.

Do yourself a favour, if you want your club to be respected in the SFNL don't start by bagging out clubs that have been part of the fabric of the competition.
Pretty sure he was bagging our footy club dick breath, we don't need the club to be respected by

I think both arguements are correct.

They need to get a list together to allow for points reduction and topping up next year should they go up. Only way to do it.

But your not kidding anybody by saying they aren’t throwing cash around. They are spending at a level not seen in this Comp for lower divs before, which is changing the landscape for other clubs and their recruiting.

But what do you expect? Should they only recruit a few players, spend a quarter of what they have done and finish mid table just to make existing sfnl clubs feel better about them coming in? Of course not.

Pretty sure he was bagging our footy club dick breath, we don't need the club to be respected
Pretty sure he was bagging our footy club dick breath, we don't need the club to be respected by
we will earn the respect the right way, so don't go fee
I think both arguements are correct.

They need to get a list together to allow for points reduction and topping up next year should they go up. Only way to do it.

But your not kidding anybody by saying they aren’t throwing cash around. They are spending at a level not seen in this Comp for lower divs before, which is changing the landscape for other clubs and their recruiting.

But what do you expect? Should they only recruit a few players, spend a quarter of what they have done and finish mid table just to make existing sfnl clubs feel better about them coming in? Of course not.
remembering that we wanted to go to Div2 like Keysey did

remembering that we wanted to go to Div2 like Keysey did
It’s exactly why there was concern about HP coming over. I’d say The league didnt have a clue about HPs ability or intention to spend/ recruit and what it might do to the local area.

Based on their exposed form you could see why they were put in div 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back