SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry, thought you were from Cheltenham 3rds to deflect where your were from and then you got caught out , ya flog. Get some cred or peeve off flog
Yeah I'm from chelt, again dingus I'm pretty sure Stanley Wattlebottom doesn't play for chelt let a lone exist , you are as thick as a Fridy mornin grogin , I aint interested where people are from. Play tune here ( when a hero comes along , with the strenth to carry on) your mine

Usin that word flog alot , go and have one you'll fell heaps better you seem tense , don't take it too serious dingus I prefer not to know the origins of anyone on here , a biast opinion here means didly squat to me rather an honest opinion about a side or player without knowing where it comes from ie the HP crowd God bless em , shout out to the feral that hasn't met a dentist

The HP crowd would love to have a beer with you, although by the end of the day I’m sure you will need a dentist, but we both know that you would never show your face you keyboard coward.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The HP crowd would love to have a beer with you, although by the end of the day I’m sure you will need a dentist, but we both know that you would never show your face you keyboard coward.

who shows their face? Is there something I'm missing here?? Is there a club house that you all meet up at once a week? you are a farken peasant thinkin on here is the pinnacle of not being a coward most times i write on here im backing the brown buick into the porcelin garage this ain't my life dingus and as for me needing a dentist your far too small to go on this ride but just for s**t and giggles wack your name , address and phone number up here and I'll give you a buzz , bloody piss ant.
Its an anonymous forum you drongo hence your s**t name 'Toey as', jeez dealing with bloody morons

who shows their face? Is there something I'm missing here?? Is there a club house that you all meet up at once a week? you are a farken peasant thinkin on here is the pinnacle of not being a coward most times i write on here im backing the brown buick into the porcelin garage this ain't my life dingus and as for me needing a dentist your far too small to go on this ride but just for s**t and giggles wack your name , address and phone number up here and I'll give you a buzz , bloody piss ant.
Its an anonymous forum you drongo hence your s**t name 'Toey as', jeez dealing with bloody morons
Toey As for a fight by the sounds of his posts

Looks like we’ve hit a nerve with our little coward

Usin that word flog alot , go and have one you'll fell heaps better you seem tense , don't take it too serious dingus I prefer not to know the origins of anyone on here , a biast opinion here means didly squat to me rather an honest opinion about a side or player without knowing where it comes from ie the HP crowd God bless em , shout out to the feral that hasn't met a dentist

G'Day CadMunt,

I'm having a lazy Saturday arvo without watching HP dishing out another flogging so I'm totally lost and dont know what to do with myself. Got my arse down the HP Tav for lunch and now what ??? Do my balls on the ponies I suppose ...Might head off to Ethiad tonight and watch the Mighty Pies flog the Saints... If I can still stand upright. ;)

Looks like we’ve hit a nerve with our little coward

If you ever had the privilege to step onto the same field as me we would see how a real coward goes , in 1 contest I would of had you suckin ya thumb sayin " who...who dat , who dere. coward please? Just a reminder this is the SFNL DIV 3 BIG footy page hardly a gage to work off and just for the record theres a 3 month wait on gettin in to have a beer with me so get in line

G'Day CadMunt,

I'm having a lazy Saturday arvo without watching HP dishing out another flogging so I'm totally lost and dont know what to do with myself. Got my arse down the HP Tav for lunch and now what ??? Do my balls on the ponies I suppose ...Might head off to Ethiad tonight and watch the Mighty Pies flog the Saints... If I can still stand upright. ;)
My man , gotta beat those HP withdrawals , countless jugs will do that , tip for ya 1,2,7,8 on the dogs multiple trifectas all day it'll get up eventually possibly even multiple times but just remember ya gotta bet BIG to win BIG or it aint worth it and always leave a kitty for more jugs.(Please gamble responsibly )

I managed a couple winners but nothing major… and the mighty pies got up but I was in a schooner induced coma by the time the siren sounded.

But I'm still not over the HP withdrawals...…… Big Game this week at Newcomen rd ( wherever the hell that is ? )

I managed a couple winners but nothing major… and the mighty pies got up but I was in a schooner induced coma by the time the siren sounded.

But I'm still not over the HP withdrawals...…… Big Game this week at Newcomen rd ( wherever the hell that is ? )

it's the old springvale scorpions vfa ground feral. just off springy rd, easy to get to. it is a massive game. 2 of the favoured teams playing each other for the second time already. it's an interesting situation because if these 2 sides do make the finals and end up playing each other it could be as many as 4 months from their last meeting (unless they play 3 times, i'm not sure). no matter who wins on the weekend, u would expect both teams to be better come the pointy end of the season......

it's the old springvale scorpions vfa ground feral. just off springy rd, easy to get to. it is a massive game. 2 of the favoured teams playing each other for the second time already. it's an interesting situation because if these 2 sides do make the finals and end up playing each other it could be as many as 4 months from their last meeting (unless they play 3 times, i'm not sure). no matter who wins on the weekend, u would expect both teams to be better come the pointy end of the season......

A big game will deserve a big drink... waltzing matilda for lunch. u going ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes stock up and make sure they're cold.... I will be mingling outside with the commoners but there will be a load of other HP Ferals taking over the corporate box as well.
I can remember playin out there in 2011 (great year) on this paricular day tho they found some poor stiff junkie in that "corporate" box before the game so good luck

Big game tomoz...intresting HP have been flat for a few games now, soft couple of weeks of training so im thinking their quite vulnerable/beatable tomoz.

There’s no shame in losing to Springvale.

Defensively they are very very hard to score against. Arguably the best in the division at doing this.

Big game tomoz...intresting HP have been flat for a few games now, soft couple of weeks of training so im thinking their quite vulnerable/beatable tomoz.

u obviously know ur stuff wart......
springy just worked harder than the HP boys today. really opened the game up in the 3rd qtr and it was over from there. makes the rest of the season very interesting considering these 2 teams don't play each other again unless they meet in the finals....

Faaark the mighty HPPP! downed tisk tisk I'm in disarray , from what the hp advertisers been writing one would have thought their unbeatable , up against a tight defensive unit tho and couldn't get the job done , took my hat off when I heard the news. Chin up Gums where ever you are ( check the ditches around springy oval ), hop old mate hasnt gone Awall in a pit of despair poor bugger

Well well well.. ok lets play a game.. shall i call it join the dots

1. HP play a self educated 45 player pts in rd 2
2. Play rd 5 at 43 pts

2 div 1 clubs get busted for being over the allocated pts and lose season pts and get fined

3. Play and lose easily playing at 40 player pts in round 6

Now i certainly would not suggest a club a reputable as Hampton Park were playing shifty with the player pts.. or a league as spineless as the SFNL would not investigate them as closely as others given they were just admitted AT ALL.. but it does make you wonder at times playing games such as join the dots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back