SFNL Division 4 2018

Who will win the 2018 SFNL Division 4 Premiership?

• Carrum Patterson Lakes

• Cerberus

• Dandenong

• Frankston Dolphins

• Lyndale

• Lyndhurst

• Moorabbin

• Sandown Cobras

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You realise it ain't the coach when you've got the cattle especially in div4 southern you knucklehead a deralectic junkie could coach a well stocked side to a flag in that comp. The carrum dude ranch and the way that reply is written and how long you've been hangin onto it I'm guessin this is the coach speaking don't take it to heart gub

You realise it ain't the coach when you've got the cattle especially in div4 southern you knucklehead a deralectic junkie could coach a well stocked side to a flag in that comp. The carrum dude ranch and the way that reply is written and how long you've been hangin onto it I'm guessin this is the coach speaking don't take it to heart gub
And it's derelict ! and there's also no such word as deralectic . But well said with your " junkie" spelling

And it's derelict ! and there's also no such word as deralectic . But well said with your " junkie" spelling
Hahahahaha , I don't answer to you nor the English language you deralectic drongo ,
too angry bro , too much frozen water perhaps ????

Is Thomas still playing at Lyndale ? Good player ! Be interesting to see how the battle of the forwards goes this season . Kumetaitis is a fair player aswell , Kirkland , Bone , Isaacs , who's gonna take the goal kicking title ? These boys could kill it in the top divisions also you would think .

Can anyone knock off HP in div 3 or are they just a level above ? Springvale went close !! also Doveton winning more and doing better than expected in D2 . Did Robertson stay with them or ??

Can anyone knock off HP in div 3 or are they just a level above ? Springvale went close !! also Doveton winning more and doing better than expected in D2 . Did Robertson stay with them or ??
Yes Robbo is still playing with Doveton.
He’s played 3 of the 5 games so far I think.

Some very handy forwards in this div.
By all reports the Frankston FF is a gun and Thomas at Lyndale could play higher divs without any trouble. I thought Him and Trev with Trent Day at their feet in the same forward line would take Lyndale a fair way this year.

By all reports the Frankston FF is a gun and Thomas at Lyndale could play higher divs without any trouble. I thought Him and Trev with Trent Day at their feet in the same forward line would take Lyndale a fair way this year.

Gotta get the ball down there first.

Cheers mate .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has been conspicuous by his absence..would not be the first time he was moved on....
Can confirm he has been given his marching orders....declined to pull his head in when asked by Club Executive....

I've heard a few rumours that Cerberus have been in talks with the league with regards to fielding a reserves next season. Has anyone else heard this?

My understanding is that they expect to become more competitive over the coming years (how I don't know).

I've heard a few rumours that Cerberus have been in talks with the league with regards to fielding a reserves next season. Has anyone else heard this?

My understanding is that they expect to become more competitive over the coming years (how I don't know).
How you don’t know? A 3rds side looking pretty good in senior footy so far...

Coming to the end of the season ... can anyone put together a team of the year would be interesting too see .... who’s everyone’s tip for the flag ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back