SFNL Division 4 2018

Who will win the 2018 SFNL Division 4 Premiership?

• Carrum Patterson Lakes

• Cerberus

• Dandenong

• Frankston Dolphins

• Lyndale

• Lyndhurst

• Moorabbin

• Sandown Cobras

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

whos the new coach?
if the league allows them in div 4 they are weak as piss
If this is true, I agree it's pretty weak but I half understand the league if they do allow them to drop. If they don't drop, they may fold which would see Lyndhurst go up to ensure that Div 3 is an 8 team comp and Div 4 becomes a 7 team comp (with the reserves being a 6 team comp....or 5 if Dandenong don't field a reserve team). Lyndhurst look set to be the first promoted Div 4 team regardless!

For mine, I'd make them stay in Div 3 and come down to Div 4 the right way and that is by not being good enough for a year. For a young club, it's a good learning experience and makes the Committee realize that hard work is required to maintain a good club culture, not $$.

Anyway, what will be, will be and I don't think the Div 4 clubs will be considered in whatever outcome they come up with.

To more important matters: anyone got any practice matches coming up?

If this is true, I agree it's pretty weak but I half understand the league if they do allow them to drop. If they don't drop, they may fold which would see Lyndhurst go up to ensure that Div 3 is an 8 team comp and Div 4 becomes a 7 team comp (with the reserves being a 6 team comp....or 5 if Dandenong don't field a reserve team). Lyndhurst look set to be the first promoted Div 4 team regardless!

For mine, I'd make them stay in Div 3 and come down to Div 4 the right way and that is by not being good enough for a year. For a young club, it's a good learning experience and makes the Committee realize that hard work is required to maintain a good club culture, not $$.

Anyway, what will be, will be and I don't think the Div 4 clubs will be considered in whatever outcome they come up with.

To more important matters: anyone got any practice matches coming up?
Surely Lyndale would go up before Lyndhurst.
Would be a joke if they let Lyndhurst up!

Last edited:
I thought Lyndhurst finished above Lyndale? Regardless, whoever finished 7th would go up.
Bit hard to ask a club to go up a div when they have recruited around playing div 4. Not many decent players to go get this late in the year to help with the big step up.

What club Would be happy to go up, get hammered for a year and then go down?

And would going down a div really make a difference at Hallam?

Bit hard to ask a club to go up a div when they have recruited around playing div 4. Not many decent players to go get this late in the year to help with the big step up.

What club Would be happy to go up, get hammered for a year and then go down?

And would going down a div really make a difference at Hallam?
Lyndhurst would be smacked week in week out.

whos the new coach?
if the league allows them in div 4 they are weak as piss

ash allen is the new coach I believe. very young, maybe 23 / 24. not playing I have heard.....
i know he's been on the phone trying to recruit but I didn't know he was saying they were in div 4.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ash allen is the new coach I believe. very young, maybe 23 / 24. not playing I have heard.....
i know he's been on the phone trying to recruit but I didn't know he was saying they were in div 4.....
Cheers Sratsky.

Good luck to him. Obviously he would know the clubs position and has jumped in. Hope he gets a decent side up

Last edited:
Ash is a former H/Park player, not a bad player but has a chronic neck injury for memory..he will be good for Hallam
Unfortunately he couldn't lead a duck to water, I'm not sure how he is going to cope as coach of a senior football club.

The big upside could be if he brings his brother Nathan across with him, genuine jet.

Any news on Rafferty? I saw carrum posted on the book how they had signed him on a coaching role but I am yet to see a clearance from Black Rock? Has he worked out padman is a numbskull?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back