SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I want more posts from J Miller, he's the only one to speak any sense on this forum. Is there any J. Miller memoribilla available cause I want a signed, framed jumper from when he kicked 10 on Mad Cow (best day ever).

RUMOUR - MOORABBIN FC ARE ABOUT TO FOLD please explain
Plenty of memorabilia to go around, all these teams sound s**t go Cerberus

CPL (dromana) win practice mach by 5 goals against D3 team - south mornington. Will be hard to beat in D4
They only beat them by 5 goals *cringe* Can't see how they'll be hard to beat, beating a team that should be bottom 4 of div 4.

Will Cerberus be running a 2s side this season? Could be real trouble if they, lyndale, dandy and moorrabbin struggle for numbers in the reserves

Will Cerberus be running a 2s side this season? Could be real trouble if they, lyndale, dandy and moorrabbin struggle for numbers in the reserves

Looking at Lyndale and Dandenongs clearances they both have about 20 ins I'd assume both will comfortably field 2 sides.

The closest thing I have seen to a superstar in div 4 is the little live wire small forward down at Lyndale can't remember his name but loves celebrating a goal even if his sides 10 goals down.
I can't put my finger on who that legend of a tiprat might be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any updates on the Moorabbin situation? Hoping their calls to arms last week was successful. Hate seeing clubs go under. That area is awash with clubs and must be bloody tough to attract players.

Any updates on the Moorabbin situation? Hoping their calls to arms last week was successful. Hate seeing clubs go under. That area is awash with clubs and must be bloody tough to attract players.
Hear East Brighton have 12-18 players missing out on a game ( times have changed)and may help out
HQ have agreed to this

loan them players

Hear East Brighton have 12-18 players missing out on a game ( times have changed)and may help out
HQ have agreed to this

loan them players

This is good for footy, some clubs will have a few missing out and not enough for 3rds so those wanting a game should be allowed to help out the clubs that are short to keep more people playing.

This is good for footy, some clubs will have a few missing out and not enough for 3rds so those wanting a game should be allowed to help out the clubs that are short to keep more people playing.

On this, I've heard that at Lyndhurst there are 15-20 lads who've missed out this week! Hopefully the league can find a way to get the people in the good/bad situations a run around!

Shame we didn’t get to see the great man celebrate even though his side was 20 goals down! Rumour has it Ed has ordered him to play in the women’s team for the remainder of the season! Wouldn’t mind betting he try’s to flee to Moorabbin again!
Didn't see him feature in the highlights either, which is very disappointing...

It's been a little quiet since Round 1 but massive respect for Moorabbin for 1. fighting through the situation and committing to get through the year.
2. back up that and have two wins on Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back