SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr north man

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tell me who’s the new player signed at Lyndhurst on good $$$$ that is an Ex St.Kilda City premiership player and is bringing a few of his mates?

Big buzz

Orange boy
Apr 22, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tell me who’s the new player signed at Lyndhurst on good $$$$ that is an Ex St.Kilda City premiership player and is bringing a few of his mates?
It sounds like you guys are talking about glen kreep for sure he’s nearly 40 or over had a bad neck injury as playing coach of lyndale and never was the same and has put on lots of weight because of a lot of personal problems and is a bit of a loner he would be lucky to be fit enough to play any football at all with all his issues let alone seniors even div4 so if that’s one of there big recruits they are in trouble

doucha

Debutant
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
It sounds like you guys are talking about glen kreep for sure he’s nearly 40 or over had a bad neck injury as playing coach of lyndale and never was the same and has put on lots of weight because of a lot of personal problems and is a bit of a loner he would be lucky to be fit enough to play any football at all with all his issues let alone seniors even div4 so if that’s one of there big recruits they are in trouble
surely div 4 clubs don't pay money out ? stinky comp down there

tiga2017

Draftee
Nov 24, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Same here.. first time poster. I can’t see any big signings on Hallam’s page except the current list that have signed for season 2022.

PendlesNorm10

Draftee
Nov 25, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
First time poster also. Should be a more even year with CPL going up. Also what do we think on fixturing? They should shorten the season by two games and everyone plays each other twice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PendlesNorm10

Draftee
Nov 25, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
I agree with those should be strong. Lyndhurst have been up there last few years, Cerberus always a smokey with their fly ins and Frankston seemed to have recruited well with a new coach. South Morno looking good too I’m hearing they’ve recruited a fair few ex-mornington players. Interested to see the recruiting once transfers open.

tiga2017

Draftee
Nov 24, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
I agree with those should be strong. Lyndhurst have been up there last few years, Cerberus always a smokey with their fly ins and Frankston seemed to have recruited well with a new coach. South Morno looking good too I’m hearing they’ve recruited a fair few ex-mornington players. Interested to see the recruiting once transfers open.
Ahh yeah.. South Mornington or Hallam could fight for 4th Spot and yeah same here..interested to see the transfers

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad