SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

They will dish up a few alright games the barracks boys, and look out a div 4 sfl team has other div 4 sfl players training with them. Breaking the big stories mate. Yeah I’m contracted at Frankston but on bye weekends etc I’ll have a kick with the sailors. Hopefully against that bloke who abuses steroids from Moorabbin I want to wipe his face in the mud
On a VFL list and then chooses to play div4 sfl on bye weekends hahaha SPUD

Praccy matches lined up?
Frankston got barrelled by a rampaging springy districts, coach told them they had a good hit out but heard they got done by 15 goals. Moorabbin have recruited so well they’re playing Gold Coast women’s side at Metricon this week. Plan is to be really physical. Lyndhurst will play against the only bus that goes through the estate in a mouth watering affair, and Lyndale are playing against former club great Glen Archer as he attempts to play every position on the ground and single handedly take down the pumas. Also Dandenong will play a 6 quarter game including seniors and reserves against the best 22 from apex

Frankston got barrelled by a rampaging springy districts, coach told them they had a good hit out but heard they got done by 15 goals. Moorabbin have recruited so well they’re playing Gold Coast women’s side at Metricon this week. Plan is to be really physical. Lyndhurst will play against the only bus that goes through the estate in a mouth watering affair, and Lyndale are playing against former club great Glen Archer as he attempts to play every position on the ground and single handedly take down the pumas. Also Dandenong will play a 6 quarter game including seniors and reserves against the best 22 from apex

Jimmy, long time listener, first time caller..

Can you share more about your division 4 heroics in 2018 when Cerb... I mean Jimmy Miller FC won the flag??

Jimmy, long time listener, first time caller..

Can you share more about your division 4 heroics in 2018 when Cerb... I mean Jimmy Miller FC won the flag??
Yeah of course mate, but I’ve only got a half an hour break at work (working night shift trying to find the “golden rivet” my supervisor said) so can’t go into great detail. But I laced up the boots about 3 times in the year so knew I wasn’t going to qualify, and then we wrote to the league come finals time for a bit of a surprise packet. Sort of like neon Leon in the early 00’s grand finals. Anyway not much to be said, I put my boots on at 2.13, game started at 2.15 and i proceeded to take the absolute piss despite the sfl thugs trying to snipe me, etc. just between us I think I might have kicked 25 odd goals out of about 40 we kicked in the finals series

First time user,
I think it’ll be tight in Div 4 this year it’ll all come down to which side has its players avilable, couple sides looked to have picked up from some solid leagues so will be interesting how they adapt to the competition!

I spoke to one of the Springy boys about their hitout with Frankston and he said it was a pretty tight tussle and a good game. he implied the game was closer than stated above but even if it wasn't that's probably what you'd expect from a div 2 grand finalist over a div 4 finalist.....

I spoke to one of the Springy boys about their hitout with Frankston and he said it was a pretty tight tussle and a good game. he implied the game was closer than stated above but even if it wasn't that's probably what you'd expect from a div 2 grand finalist over a div 4 finalist.....

Any major players to take note of coming into the season?

Any major players to take note of coming into the season?
Also will be interesting to see how Frankston go, with that new coach who yells at blokes from the bench and just gets around on Facebook shaking everybody’s hand. Wonder what else he can actually do other than that. By now I’d assume he might have some arthritis from all the hand shaking he does

Caino Padman? Loves giving blokes sprays..

Also will be interesting to see how Frankston go, with that new coach who yells at blokes from the bench and just gets around on Facebook shaking everybody’s hand. Wonder what else he can actually do other than might have some arthritis from all the hand shaking he does
[/QUOTE]

Caino Padman? Loves giving blokes sprays..

Also will be interesting to see how Frankston go, with that new coach who yells at blokes from the bench and just gets around on Facebook shaking everybody’s hand. Wonder what else he can actually do other than might have some arthritis from all the hand shaking he does
[/QUOTE]

reads this forum as well so be careful what you say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[/QUOTE]
Does he patrol this thread as well as he patrolled the boundary line in the 2018 semi? I remember looking at him after my 5th and winking after he called me a “cheat”

Does he patrol this thread as well as he patrolled the boundary line in the 2018 semi? I remember looking at him after my 5th and winking after he called me a “cheat”
[/QUOTE]

j. Miller you aren't in the same league as Trent day.
hearing rumours the great man has spoken to nearly every div 4 side

[/QUOTE]
T. Day is god-like :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

[/QUOTE]
Is this Trent Day lining up for goal in the vfl ? Wait it’s me, J Miller DD208812-7319-4F4D-A0AE-6CA7B5AF2250.jpeg

J Miller why are you playing Div 4 then?
the way you are talking about yourself very surprising because it’s Div 4...

What on earth is happening down at Hallam???
Belted in a praccy today by about 30 goals and rumours of player/s getting booted from the club.
Rabble..
Nearly as bad as the poomas

Also will be interesting to see how Frankston go, with that new coach who yells at blokes from the bench and just gets around on Facebook shaking everybody’s hand. Wonder what else he can actually do other than that. By now I’d assume he might have some arthritis from all the hand shaking he does

Have Frankston got a new coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back