SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

No mate same senior coach as last two seasons prior .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
is it true you’re coaching at the dolphins this year ? Saw the post but wasn’t sure if it was you or a 14 year old dwarf. If you are coaching I’ll have to check my schedule and make sure I’m available to play that game. I would say we have unfinished business but I won a flag, just want to see your facial expressions mate it’s worth it’s weight in gold. Yours truly
Jimmy Miller

is it true you’re coaching at the dolphins this year ? Saw the post but wasn’t sure if it was you or a 14 year old dwarf. If you are coaching I’ll have to check my schedule and make sure I’m available to play that game. I would say we have unfinished business but I won a flag, just want to see your facial expressions mate it’s worth it’s weight in gold. Yours truly
Jimmy Miller

You’re putting a fair amount of time in to pretending to be someone . Weird but for the banter it’s a good laugh . It’s been enjoyable .
You’re schedule is free I can guarantee so we’re sorted there bud . You were similar at VFL level , to that as a female stripper would be on your big boat . Wouldn’t go near it , and wouldn’t touch it . You only got the odd touch as a result of playing from behind . Congrats on the flag though credit where it’s due , and hopefully CPL smash you round 1 . Good to hear from you brother .
Love the Dwarf xx

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Any truth lyndale signed jack frost?
not as a player but as a coaching mentor from what I can gather.

this from their facebook page

"COACHING ANNOUNCEMENT
Lyndale Football Netball Club would like to announce that Jack Frost will be joining our coaching ranks on a part time basis. Jack will be attending regular training sessions to pass on his knowledge to our group. He is also part of the Coaching Staff at VFL club Frankston.
Jack has played football at the highest level.
He was recruited by Collingwood with forty-first selection in the 2013 rookie draft. He made his debut in round 1, 2013, against North Melbourne at Etihad Stadium.
The athletic 195cm backman, played 54 games for the Magpies. After being out of contract with Collingwood at the conclusion of the 2016 season, he nominated the Brisbane Lions as his preferred new club. He was officially traded to Brisbane in October.
Frost played two games for Brisbane before suffering concussion. The persistence of ongoing symptoms over the past two years were a concern to Frost, his family and the Club. At the end of the 2018 season, concussion symptoms forced him to retire. Frost has suffered 14 concussions in his six-year AFL career at the Lions and Collingwood."

Any truth lyndale signed jack frost?

Correct Jack will be helping out on a part time basis at training sessions. He is heavily involved at VFL Dolphins.
Ripping bloke who just wants to help out at the local level.

Correct Jack will be helping out on a part time basis at training sessions. He is heavily involved at VFL Dolphins.
Ripping bloke who just wants to help out at the local level.
good on the bloke hope all goes well.
Any recruits down there mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season will be suspended, too much risk.
probably 1 month break
All teams play each other twice - rumours I’ve heard from inside

Season will be suspended, too much risk.
probably 1 month break
All teams play each other twice - rumours I’ve heard from inside

What's going to change in a month though? There won't be a cure and will be just as many, if not more people infected IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back