SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Ease up Dales14, if thats your real name. You have to understand the disappointment Lyndhurst have been through. Firstly to be uninvited from W.As best mate heapys wedding, lost two grand finals in a row as clear favourites and then we missed out on the only chance we had of making our club relevant (practise match against narre south).
I agree, bit harsh from Dales there. Must be tough wearing bright orange and still being invisible

Can you explain to everyone how this went from who canceled the game last year to being about these heapy and wa blokes. So from what I’m guessing “heapy” played with Lyndhurst and left and went somewhere else I’m assuming narre south/sfx from what I’ve looked up played 3 games in 2016 then left. So why does everything have to do with a guy who played 3 games from the sounds of it he was crap. That’s a lot of hatred towards one person. And wa is a coach or player I’m assuming ? So what has he done ? Any clarification would be great
There would have to be some very personal vendetta with the bloke who used to play for Lyndhurst surely. As for the WA bloke, just a Saints player I guess, maybe one of the guys who went there from Hallam? Either way, this practice game should be pretty heated. Might be worth watching

This whole thread is embarrassing. Come here to see any results from last weeks practice matches and its the same dribble. There are more than 2 teams in this division and i can gaurantee neither lyndhurst or narre south players either read this thread/or have even thought about the opposition, its a practice match ffs. Wheres the discussions about whos picking up players etc. Instead of the same 5 blokes spreading fake rumours about blokes playing for fun, like its the AFL 😂😂 Grown men behind anonymous accounts lol, maybe spend some more time on your failed marriages then sitting in the work shitter trying to think of ways to make 2 random teams hate each other

This whole thread is embarrassing. Come here to see any results from last weeks practice matches and its the same dribble. There are more than 2 teams in this division and i can gaurantee neither lyndhurst or narre south players either read this thread/or have even thought about the opposition, its a practice match ffs. Wheres the discussions about whos picking up players etc. Instead of the same 5 blokes spreading fake rumours about blokes playing for fun, like its the AFL 😂😂 Grown men behind anonymous accounts lol, maybe spend some more time on your failed marriages then sitting in the work shitter trying to think of ways to make 2 random teams hate each other
Is this Trent Day?

I want more posts from J Miller, he's the only one to speak any sense on this forum. Is there any J. Miller memoribilla available cause I want a signed, framed jumper from when he kicked 10 on Mad Cow (best day ever).

RUMOUR - MOORABBIN FC ARE ABOUT TO FOLD please explain

CPL (dromana) win practice mach by 5 goals against D3 team - south mornington. Will be hard to beat in D4

I want more posts from J Miller, he's the only one to speak any sense on this forum. Is there any J. Miller memoribilla available cause I want a signed, framed jumper from when he kicked 10 on Mad Cow (best day ever).

RUMOUR - MOORABBIN FC ARE ABOUT TO FOLD please explain
Moorabbin have recently recruited James, Rossborough and Day. That's a pretty potent forward line. Doubt the rumour of folding would be true plus the went reasonably well in 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone go watch the death match between Lyndhurst and narre south heard there was a few incidents

Little bit of push and shove but nothing bad to come from the game. A close match, Narre South by 15 points (set up quicker around the ground) in what I'd expect both clubs to be happy with in a pre season game. Good contest for both sides.

I would imagine they match up again next pre season!

RE 19s - A frankston player racially abused a Narre South player during the 19s match and a few spectators (20 or so) of the same nationality heard and were quite unhappy. Police called to move crowd along as the Frankston 19s lad had to be snuck out the back otherwise he probably would've got the s**t kicked out of him!

Little bit of push and shove but nothing bad to come from the game. A close match, Narre South by 15 points (set up quicker around the ground) in what I'd expect both clubs to be happy with in a pre season game. Good contest for both sides.

RE 19s - A frankston player racially abused a Narre South player during the 19s match and a few spectators (20 or so) of the same nationality heard and were quite unhappy. Police called to move crowd along as the Frankston 19s lad had to be snuck out the back otherwise he probably would've got the sh*t kicked out of him!

No room for racism on the field. Heard the young blokes got pretty firey sticking up for their mates. Typical little Frankston turds starting s**t.

RE 19s - A frankston player racially abused a Narre South player during the 19s match and a few spectators (20 or so) of the same nationality heard and were quite unhappy. Police called to move crowd along as the Frankston 19s lad had to be snuck out the back otherwise he probably would've got the sh*t kicked out of him!
Hopefully it gets sorted out and the sfnl deal with it quickly this game is about inclusion. Doesn’t matter what your nationality sex or religion we play for the love of the game and I hope this kid learns from his lesson.

rosborough officially gone. Sons back to ashwood. Moorabbin to field one side. South Mornington and doveton still lacking numbers . Division 3 and 4 again left to the wolves by the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back