Feb 18, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
GWS
As the media co-ordinator Will hunter has done
http://sfnl.com.au/sfnl-fantasy-team-defenders/
I thought it'd be fun to see everyone's dreamteams

RULES: You have salary cap of 10 million dollars to spend on a squad of 30 players across each of the three SFNL senior divisions. A player from each a division will set you back a certain amount of money with the higher divisions coming with a heftier price tag. The breakdown is as follows:

Division 1 players = $400,000 each

Division 2 players = $250,000 each

Division 3 players = $150,000 each

You must select in your squad eight defenders, 11 midfielders, three ruckmen and eight forwards. Only 22 can be selected on the field at any one time, so two backs, three mids, one ruck and two forwards must be nominated bench options. Additionally, you must be also nominate one captain and one vice-captain for your team.

RULES: You have salary cap of 10 million dollars to spend on a squad of 30 players across each of the three SFNL senior divisions. A player from each a division will set you back a certain amount of money with the higher divisions coming with a heftier price tag. The breakdown is as follows:

You must select in your squad eight defenders, 11 midfielders, three ruckmen and eight forwards. Only 22 can be selected on the field at any one time, so two backs, three mids, one ruck and two forwards must be nominated bench options. Additionally, you must be also nominate one captain and one vice-captain for your team.

You are kidding. How the F do we know the players, where they play and their worth. 1st April next week not this week.

If you are that keen then put your team up on here

You are kidding. How the F do we know the players, where they play and their worth. 1st April next week not this week.

If you are that keen then put your team up on here
I'll have a better idea by round 3-4, will include 19s players. Just put it up for the more involved people

My defenders are the same except Jarrod Wilkin and Mitch Walder who become Tommy Backman (Bentleigh) and Troy Smith (Hampton 19's)

How did Daniel farmer miss will hunters dream team. The best on baller in the Comp by a country mile

He has to choose some div 3 players to meet his $10,000,000 cap according to the rules in his article. There's none better than Corrie Wilson in div 3.
Yeah I understand that, I follow div 1 but have seen Wilson play he is a gun and should be playing better standard. Go and watch farmer play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back