❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Hello all,

I decided to sit down with and have a little talk with one of my teammates, Shadow Man, who is celebrating his 350 games this week. Here were the results:

1582932682062.png

Achievements: 350 games over three clubs (Baghdad Bombers, Dragons FFC, Fighting Furies), 3x Premiership Player (S09, S14, S20), Dragon FFC B&F (S11), 2x ant555 Medal (S13 and S14), rfctigerarmy Award (S20), All-SFA (S14), Claw of Fame (S28).
TJ: Hello Shadow Man, how did you come across the SFA and how did you get to the Furies?

SM: Discovered the SFA through the Freo board although I can't remember who exactly introduced me to it. Ending up at Furies felt like it was meant to be I'd always enjoyed their banter and when fumbler extended the invitation it was an easy decision.

TJ: That guy is a negative force. Anyway, you have played at three clubs over the journey. Which one has been your favourite?

SM: Furies are home for me but I had some great times in the early days at the Bombers.

TJ: That makes me all warm inside. Got any favourite memories from match threads over your time?

SM: Not so many specific memories, rather the successful premiership years.

TJ: Hmmm Premiership? There is more than one? Nethermind, has anyone that got under your skin?

SM: There have been a few that were irritating but they pale in comparison to the wonderfully witty, genuine ones over the years.

TJ: That's very positive. Your on-field record is one of the finest in the league. You have won four clubs B&F's over three different clubs and a premiership player in Season 20. What is your favourite on-field memory?

SM: I actually had 2 premierships at the Bombers before crossing over the Furies where we won in season 20. It's always been about winning flags..

TJ: Darm it, stupid SFA wiki making me look stupid. Sorry friend. Which clubs have you enjoyed playing against?

SM: I always really enjoyed playing against the Roy's and the Rats, they always struck me as good guys.

TJ: There are some biggest negative forces in those teams, you would be surprised. Favourite teammate?

SM: Teammates, I really rated were loopy_cam, beez, & boncer34 at the Bombers and fumbler, Wacky Tiger & Nuffers at the Furies. Of course there are many others including the current roster I have had plenty of laughs with.

TJ: Thanks :blush:. Final Question: have you got another 350 games in ya?

SM: *I'd like to say yes but life can get pretty busy at times, although I've always been inspired by Mobbs resilience and quality contributions over a long period. So who knows, we're taking it one week at a time.

Much love,
-TJASTA and Shadow Man.

Truly one of the great players of the SFA. I always enjoyed playing alongside Shadow Man, his persona is always fair to all players.

Anything else I say is an injustice to his career.

Sad he isn’t a HoF member alongside Equus, and a few other ex-Furies.

👍🍺

Shadow Man is a true great of the SFA, unlike the Bomber who cant even get a game, or the WONDER who his own team forgot about

May you beat the living s**t out of many swamprats tomorrow Shadow!

Seems to be a terrific bloke who has overcome the disadvantages of being drafted by the Bombers and was then obviously press ganged into the Furballs.

It would be handy if WaynesWorld19 and the Bombers LG and their Furie equivalents pulled their fingers out and did something positive by campaigning for Shadowman to get entry into the HoF.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Seems to be a terrific bloke who has overcome the disadvantages of being drafted by the Bombers and was then obviously press ganged into the Furballs.

It would be handy if WaynesWorld19 and the Bombers LG and their Furie equivalents pulled their fingers out and did something positive by campaigning for Shadowman to get entry into the HoF.
If we're approached .....of course we'll consider assisting with any proposal .....the Bombers are not adverse to having our palms greased

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Last edited:
Elton Johns Wig is that pretentious, when he saw the dees fan with the cheese board, his first comment was "who cuts their emmental with a gorgonzola knife??"

Ha ha ha, smells the top of the cork before he takes it out.

Ha ha ha, smells the top of the cork before he takes it out.

Well, I guess it does help distinguish between the plonk and the vinegar.

Back