PS4 Shadow of the Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im finding it very difficult to play. I don't know if it controlled like this back in the day and they just wanted it to stick to the original, but the camera, and in particular shooting the bow is quite a pain.

Im finding it very difficult to play. I don't know if it controlled like this back in the day and they just wanted it to stick to the original, but the camera, and in particular shooting the bow is quite a pain.
Yeah same. Controls are very frustrating at times.

Finally finished what is one of the more remarkable and beautiful games ever released. It kind of takes away from the ending however that
I would have killed those stupid ******* collosi again if i had the chance, some of the more frustrating video game experiences i've had, especially that last piece of s**t boss.

Picked it up last week having never played it before.

4 Colossus down and i need to ask, does the gameplay loop deviate from the norm at all? Doesnt seem like theres anything else to do outside of following the light and killing each Colossus.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Picked it up last week having never played it before.

4 Colossus down and i need to ask, does the gameplay loop deviate from the norm at all? Doesnt seem like theres anything else to do outside of following the light and killing each Colossus.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Nope, not at all. That's the game.

Decent game but unfortunately I'll be returning it; I cannot stand the controls. Plus you need to play the story 4-6 times for the plat. No thanks.

I can see why it's loved, but personally I can't adapt to the awful controls. I've played a lot of games but these controls are easily the worst by some distance, which is dissapointing considering the story arc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back