Conspiracy Theory Shadowgate

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive always said William Cooper (Behold a Pale Horse) is the only worth trusting
Cooper basically called out 9/11 and the blaming of bin Laden several months before it happened so you'd have to take him seriously.

Aside from that, I think anyone promoting flat Earth, lizard people or similar wacky stuff is either a disinfo shill or an idiot. I'll emphasise there is a LOT of disinfo out there and much of it would be planted to throw people off the scent - just like aircraft deploying flares to distract heat-seeking missiles!

Well the lizard people isnt complete buffoonary

There plenty of reputable stuff that looks back theu the ages about that bloodline that had a reptilian base
I think its just been bombarded with tripe ro make the whole topic look nutsy cuckoo
yeah i didn't mind the lizard chapter. definitely wasn't the worst.

from what i can gather..

he is from WA, worked in FIFO, is a trained nurse and was also in the military (?). arrested and spent 3 years in jail for anti-semitism, was nearly bashed to death in prison (by zionists links he claims), got out, now has 3 warrants out for his arrest and is on the run. seems to float around the mid-east, spent plenty of time in iran and has contacts in high places - or so he claims.

he's pretty on point. just finds a way to trace everything back to Israel. i assume his channel has been deleted several times. his first video called Trump v Corona was actually made in January and it's freaky how much has come true (in that same video he says there's going to be severe trade dislocation and a global food shortage in September, scary).

his videos are awesome, very informative but move pretty quick, i struggle to keep up.

he's not totally anti-trump, but exposes how much trump has sold out USA to Israel and basically prays he has something up his sleeve because he can't currently see what he's doing.

according to Brendon 2020 is about the USD collapse and introduction of the crypto-dollar.

good looking dude for 49 yrs old too.
Do you have a link to that video? It's not this one is it..

I need you to give a run down on the big picture. A lot went over my head
Israel/Mossad is to blame for everything. Trump is still a criminal, major drug dealing going on that hes profiting from. They stop stuff to quell the masses but carry on doing other stuff. Israel/Mossad deliberately leak out false and true secret info to confuse everyone. People like alex jones etc dont even know it half the time. Israel/Mossad ARE wikileaks, for instance. Theyre really nasty, they deliberately murdered this guys sister as a warning to him. They do that a lot, a number of "infowar" type reporters have been scared into silence because they do stuff to their families (rape, murder) just like that tik tok Martin Carbello talks about happened fo him, which obviously gave him major PTSD

Israel/Mossad is to blame for everything. Trump is still a criminal, major drug dealing going on that hes profiting from. They stop stuff to quell the masses but carry on doing other stuff. Israel/Mossad deliberately leak out false and true secret info to confuse everyone. People like alex jones etc dont even know it half the time. Israel/Mossad ARE wikileaks, for instance. Theyre really nasty, they deliberately murdered this guys sister as a warning to him. They do that a lot, a number of "infowar" type reporters have been scared into silence because they do stuff to their families (rape, murder) just like that tik tok Martin Carbello talks about happened fo him, which obviously gave him major PTSD
I thought Carbello had autism?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back