Remove this Banner Ad

Sterge

Jun 3, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avs/Pats/Chelsea

Personally thought Jack's mark was better but Shai winning shows what a joke the public votes each round are since he wasn't even mark of the round. Happy Shai won though.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20 Fully Vaxxed
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Jack the MOTY whisperer...Jack Graham that is.

wegetpumped

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2015
Central Victoria Bendigo
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Jacks was a harder mark but shai's looked better

The most impressive thing is Bilicavs is 198cm tall, Shai off 3 small steps jumps up to his shoulders
Watching live thought Shai's mark was the best but watching replays he had a clear run at it as no Geelong player even touched him so therefore Jacks was by far the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Foley#41

Tin Foil Hat
Aug 29, 2007
Eagledale
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Stunts Volleyball - since 1987
I like the Pies supporters who think the mark of the week public votes mean anything
People constantly misunderstand the popular vote is heavily affected by supporter engagement in that particular week.
Tigers got smashed by Geelong so very few visits to AFL website compared to Pies supporters who were excited about beating Norfspoon.

JAKLAUGHING

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Nov 20, 2008
Tokyo
AFL Club
Richmond
Watching live thought Shai's mark was the best but watching replays he had a clear run at it as no Geelong player even touched him so therefore Jacks was by far the best.
All the scatters were keeping Cut Lunch out of the contest...forgot about Bolts!

Sterge

Jun 3, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avs/Pats/Chelsea
People constantly misunderstand the popular vote is heavily affected by supporter engagement in that particular week.
Tigers got smashed by Geelong so very few visits to AFL website compared to Pies supporters who were excited about beating Norfspoon.
and the Pies pumped it up as a "LeTs OwN tHe TiGeRs" I don't think I saw it more than a quick hey vote if you want on the tigers social media

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad