News Shai Bolton 2021 Mark of the Year Winner

Personally thought Jack's mark was better but Shai winning shows what a joke the public votes each round are since he wasn't even mark of the round. Happy Shai won though.

Gratz to Shai, a great mark that would have looked better if he hadn’t jumped so high he didn’t need the push off the oppos shoulders.

Also just checked social media.
We’re going to need a new Salt thread….

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Jack the MOTY whisperer...Jack Graham that is.

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Jacks was a harder mark but shai's looked better

The most impressive thing is Bilicavs is 198cm tall, Shai off 3 small steps jumps up to his shoulders
Watching live thought Shai's mark was the best but watching replays he had a clear run at it as no Geelong player even touched him so therefore Jacks was by far the best.

Watching live thought Shai's mark was the best but watching replays he had a clear run at it as no Geelong player even touched him so therefore Jacks was by far the best.

I like the Pies supporters who think the mark of the week public votes mean anything

Love to Shai for his win.

Probably more spectacular than Jack. But JR's higher degree foo difficulty.

Still, something to add to Shai's trophy cabinet.

Brilliant player only getting better.

I like the Pies supporters who think the mark of the week public votes mean anything
People constantly misunderstand the popular vote is heavily affected by supporter engagement in that particular week.
Tigers got smashed by Geelong so very few visits to AFL website compared to Pies supporters who were excited about beating Norfspoon.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
All the scatters were keeping Cut Lunch out of the contest...forgot about Bolts!

People constantly misunderstand the popular vote is heavily affected by supporter engagement in that particular week.
Tigers got smashed by Geelong so very few visits to AFL website compared to Pies supporters who were excited about beating Norfspoon.

and the Pies pumped it up as a "LeTs OwN tHe TiGeRs" I don't think I saw it more than a quick hey vote if you want on the tigers social media

Back