News Shai Bolton Contract Talks on Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not as super quick as I thought he was, someone mentioned his turning circle was too big which is bang on the money. Definitely can't dance on a dollar yet but he has the tools and a bit of a trick bag that gets pulled out a lot at vfl level and then is missing when he plays seniors. Not at all worried about him but can see him asking for a trade to freo or wce at the end of the year.

Although not from GWS - Carlton will probably be into him and try and screw us and offer 3rd rounder for him.

Plenty of cover fro Shai. All show and no go from what I've seen so far.
Carlton will be having some serious issue's themself in the next few years with teams coming for their players

The way he started the year the contract would only be very modest at this point

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
As it should be for a 2nd year small that isnt physically or mentally ready for AFL football , He has a massive upside and talent but so did players like Garlett,Taylor,Connors etc

Its the mental development and discipline thats required that will determine if you make it or not

Looking like kid has tickets on himself

Buy me house mutha ******s!!

Based on 2018 output.

b60817b35b26087bf9ce0bcccfcc1486.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Shai a bottom ager when we picked him in the '16 draft? We should be comparing him with the most recent draft crop if that's the case. Plenty of time will be given to him given his enormous potential. Once he builds up more of a tank and can impact more contests we will have a beauty. Chill

I mean his value is pretty much as low as it can go at the moment. Hasnt played much and hasnt done much when he has.
Porbbaly makes sense to wait since his contract value can only really go up from his play this year.
Would be getting an offer of a vfl player and he will be backing himself in to get an offer of a best 22 player. Nothing to see here currently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back