Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I mean Crows have none and are last. Norf have Simpkin and Zurhaar 🤣🤣

Dees with Oliver and Weidemann are ahead lol.

Like comparing 3 turds though. They all stink
Your right about the crows actually.
Think they have a few Xtra picks this year but in this current environment there's no guarantee.
Norf can't afford to be s**t for too long but you can tell there is pain ahead.
The Dees.Well what's it now over 50yrs.Its culture of failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Rancey retiring was the best thing for Balta. Now he's had a run of games he's like part of the furniture.

Bakes has impressed me with his run and dare.

Bolton just needed to build a tank...will be elite soon...so much natural ability and his lateral movement wow.

Great recruiting.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Rancey retiring was the best thing for Balta. Now he's had a run of games he's like part of the furniture.

Bakes has impressed me with his run and dare.

Bolton just needed to build a tank...will be elite soon...so much natural ability and his lateral movement wow.

Great recruiting.
I wish Baker had another 10cm/8kg on him, would be a star and could play him in the middle. Still a gun, but at his size he's going to have vulnerabilities.

Nov 11, 2010
Punt Rd End
AFL Club
Richmond
Graham may move up into that bracket too if he continues with his current form. On last years form, Stack would have made the side so hopefully he grows from this latest indiscretion to rediscover his form and confidence. I think Higgins, Ross, CCJ and Eggmolesse-Smith will be good foot soldiers but not reach the heights of the others mentioned.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
I wish Baker had another 10cm/8kg on him, would be a star and could play him in the middle. Still a gun, but at his size he's going to have vulnerabilities.
I think it's probably his only weakness at the moment when he's one out against a taller marking forward. If he doesn't get outmarked he generally wins the ground ball and then he's off ! Lol

1599606802884.png

I still hold out some hope. I think he's potentially good enough skill wise, Mitchell at Hawthorn was just 3inches taller...... Bakes is 2 inches taller than Caleb Daniel ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back