Shai Bolton, Liam Baker & Noah Balta in 40 man 22under22 squad

Youre crazy leaving Taranto out.

I did it quickly - if you've used the site you'll know the whole scrolling thing it is bit easy to overlook a player or two. True about Taranto, but on his body of work this year only, he hasn't matched his last season(s). Still think he is a ripper, but that age old story, who do you leave out?

Perhaps Serong, but he's been amazing all season, Bolton's year long body of work has been better, with some real X factor stuff. Walsh has been fantastic all season - he's a lock, so has McSuitcase, even been carrying a shoulder injury through games and getting it done (though need to kick a goal better). And then Bailey Smith who has really come of age and locked in the Doggies midfield. You could lop any one of those and there would be someone saying the same as you. But I get your comment, I'm a big Taranto fan! He's played 9 games and been very good in about half. Call me crazy but.....o_O

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
You’re welcome
DFED03BC-8F36-49EC-9DBE-45C6481C192E.png

The Full-back line are locks - the half back is where a lot of conjecture will be. Wings are locks I would have thought and many of the forwards are obvious, though do you really think Max has a had a better season than his bro, Ben? The mids are going to see arguments abound.

EDIT - a lot closer than I thought - anyone would think they were twins or something..............

1599782772200.png

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
The Full-back line are locks - the half back is where a lot of conjecture will be. Wings are locks I would have thought and many of the forwards are obvious, though do you really think Max has a had a better season than his bro, Ben? The mids are going to see arguments abound.

EDIT - a lot closer than I thought - anyone would think they were twins or something..............

View attachment 958537
Personally no but I see max getting in with the saints success and the amount of suns already in the team already
I like Ben better and think he’s been more consistent in a bad team. Wish we had him

I didn't have Bolton in my team.
The big problem with selecting this team was that one of the interchange players had to be a defender, when there at least four mids who were better than any defender that was left by the time you chose your bench.

Hans Klopek

Team Captain
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Rankine in the team. Is that due to there not being another under 22 small forward in the entire league? Kicked half his 11 goals for the year in the first 2 games before going missing for the next 9. Selfish player already with little awareness outside of his own ego. Can't blame him though when most commentators reach climax whenever he gets within a 10 meters of the ball.

Last edited:
Back