Recommitted Shai Bolton [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

We should do a swap Roughead to give you insurance for you guys 27 and a leader Bolton is exactly what the dogs need up forawrd

Because they won't get a better deal than the compo they will get (pick #3).

If they need players they are still better off taking the compo and ontrading that pick to Adelaide or someone else keen to jump into the top 3.

That is difficult to assess isn't it?

A first rounder this year plus a future first plus a player?

That could be better than just pick 3 couldn't it?

Tigers, Pies and Hawks in the running. Pies and Hawks could have top 10 picks.

Pies trade Moore to Swans.

Swans 1st (16) plus Aliir to Pies for Moore.

Pies send (16), Aliir plus their first (10) to Suns for Lynch.

Is that better than pick 3?

I'd at least think about 10, 16 and Aliir over 3.

What if we think Allir is better than Moore:)

would rather keep bolton purely for the fact tyson suffers the same way miles does struggles to cover the ground
You know what will happen? Tigers will sign him for another 2-3 years once this season ends.

Thats just the thing though with all these players returning they cant play as a team but with a few solid work horses they do, Similar to last year when they had a few out they played better.
Watching the game it always felt to me like if it was not for richmonds kicking we would have had them in trouble with the amount of foward entries
27 shots to 24 with the amount of ball out on the full - bad kicking is bad football but just needed 1 to go through

You could just see the excitement after the game how relieved the giants were and Wallace made a good point , Gws played their grand final but richmond has so much more in the tank. Added to that the ground dimension being 14 mtrs narrower that the mcg just makes the chip/mark game plan easier to play but alot harder to implement on the wider ground.
Your probably right.

Will play for who ever gives him 500k
Shai Bolton wont get $500,000 a year on his current out put.

You know what will happen? Tigers will sign him for another 2-3 years once this season ends.

Your probably right.

Shai Bolton wont get $500,000 a year on his current out put.
Currently he is worth $150-$200k

Thats why he has not signed and he currently is only worth this and the last 50-70k on potential. Shai Bolton is still 2 years away from being the player we want him to become but is only 19 and the upside is massive.

Most other supporters wont see this and its normal but we the supporters that follow his VFL games can see what he brings and what he is missing and what he is missing is the ability to maintain intensity for 4 quarters and that will come with more pre season training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats why he has not signed and he currently is only worth this and the last 50-70k on potential. Shai Bolton is still 2 years away from being the player we want him to become but is only 19 and the upside is massive.

Most other supporters wont see this and its normal but we the supporters that follow his VFL games can see what he brings and what he is missing and what he is missing is the ability to maintain intensity for 4 quarters and that will come with more pre season training.
Worse come to worse he become VFL superstar for your team.

Well I Live in South Australia. So its hard for me to watch Richmond ressies. I can only judge him on the Games he plays for the seniors. I wont deny he is a talented bloke. He needs consistency

Well I Live in South Australia. So its hard for me to watch Richmond ressies. I can only judge him on the Games he plays for the seniors. I wont deny he is a talented bloke. He needs consistency
He's 19 and was the youngest draftee in his year and came in at just over 60kgs with no tank, Expecting more from a player that young and that light with little fitness is about what you get . As i said 2 more years and he will be a player

(not sure for who but he will make it)

Would he get a game at Gold Coast ?
Not sure , I prefer him playing for Richmond VFL team . Momentum killer , Dusty gave him a perfect pass and yet he kick a behind , with limited midfield passes from Dusty he will look even worse with GC.

He's 19 and played a handfull of games, So you dont think he would play for GC ?
He is 19 get pick by Richmond at 29 in the ND draft , I rather give that opportunity to pick 2 -5 in this year draft than him , just like Richmond prefer Graham and Higgins ahead of him . If he is from GC academy like Weller then will be different story .

He's 19 and was the youngest draftee in his year and came in at just over 60kgs with no tank, Expecting more from a player that young and that light with little fitness is about what you get . As i said 2 more years and he will be a player

(not sure for who but he will make it)
Lewis Young was the youngest draftee that year

Because they won't get a better deal than the compo they will get (pick #3).

If they need players they are still better off taking the compo and ontrading that pick to Adelaide or someone else keen to jump into the top 3.
If it’s pick 5 does that change anything? He is worth much more than that. They have an easier draw than Bris & Saints.

Looks like he is staying at Richmond.

Needs to work on defensive pressure to crack into the seniors but the talent is there.

Must say I’m surprised he didn’t go back to WA for more opportunity but from the talk on here we were only going to get a forth rounder for him so happy to keep him on the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back