Player Watch Shai Bolton - The Next Best Player In The Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody Ralph Carr - clubs must hate the bloke, and players, well, they probably think he's alright.
Justin Lepitsch said the other day he was actually the best player manager to deal with in terms of delivering feedback from the club to his players and helping them get the most from themselves. But yes he sure knows how to wheel and deal.

Justin Lepitsch said the other day he was actually the best player manager to deal with in terms of delivering feedback from the club to his players and helping them get the most from themselves. But yes he sure knows how to wheel and deal.
Well that's good to hear that your lads are in good hands.

He is also an endorsement for toupes

How’s the next best player in the game going one year on?
I'm as confident as ever. There isn't anybody else I'd want the ball in thier hands more than Shai. When he gets the ball almost always something special happens.

Consistency and performing week in, week out will be the big challenges for him.

good, potentially great player. gets gassed up to the point of absurdity

i would take mccluggage, taranto and darcy before him in his draft class. maybe english as well. that isnt considering the young talent from other draft years ahead of him.

i dont see him as the next best player in the comp but i am sure richmond fans are happy to have him. hes a ripper

The Captain of your own team is pretty good ball in hand…
The Bont is in my top 3 but I'd still take Shai. Bont is clearly a better overall player but Shai a better finisher than Bont and can wriggle himself out of tight situations like no one else. So much fun to watch.

The Bont is in my top 3 but I'd still take Shai. Bont is clearly a better overall player but Shai a better finisher than Bont and can wriggle himself out of tight situations like no one else. So much fun to watch.

Ha ha Ha.

I would take the likes of Cripps and Petracca 1000 x over Bolton.

He is not even close to being a top ten player in the league.

You need to lay off the mushrooms mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is still developing as a player but surely his talent/skill set is probably top 5 in the league.
Going to be interesting seeing him in another two years. could very well be a blueprint for the next generation super player.

he is still developing as a player but surely his talent/skill set is probably top 5 in the league.
Going to be interesting seeing him in another two years. could very well be a blueprint for the next generation super player.

Just like Noah Bolton eh?

Having a good game against a bottom 6 team in Hawthorn is hardly worth carrying on like a pork chop.

Players in the league that average +19 possessions and 2 goals .

1. Shai Bolton

Tracking nicely to reach his potential

Still has the highest ceiling of any player in the league excluding dusty

I would back Charlie Curnow's ceiling over Bolton quite comfortably

Tracking really nicely as that mid/forward role. An AA selection this year isn't out of reach.

Don't think he will ever be the best player in the game, but at any given moment he's capable of things few players are.

Thank the lord !

A sensible and rationale Richmond poster af last !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back