Recommitted Shai Bolton [re-signed until 2021]

Remove this Banner Ad

3rd round pick from Freo to Tigers to Bolton is ample comp. He is 100 % goneaki, from all reports a Victim of the Richmond Salary Cap logjam.

He is fine Tigers fans

Ill informed bud.
If Shai goes, Freo is the last place he will end up at.

But its Ellis and Butler who will end up making way. Wouldnt be surprised to see Chol get offered big $$$ from another club either.

Carlton offering substantial $$$ we can’t match for Brandon which will help us in re-signing Shai. Sad to see him go but he’ll be remembered as a Richmond premiership player who will get his pay day at the blues.

At the end of the day, Corey Ellis, Miles, Lloyd, Chol, Brandon Ellis and Butler let go to keep our core players and young picks together will be an almighty effort.

Ill informed bud.
If Shai goes, Freo is the last place he will end up at.

But its Ellis and Butler who will end up making way. Wouldnt be surprised to see Chol get offered big $$$ from another club either.

Carlton offering substantial $$$ we can’t match for Brandon which will help us in re-signing Shai. Sad to see him go but he’ll be remembered as a Richmond premiership player who will get his pay day at the blues.

At the end of the day, Corey Ellis, Miles, Lloyd, Chol, Brandon Ellis and Butler let go to keep our core players and young picks together will be an almighty effort.
Chol will stay.

3rd round pick from Freo to Tigers to Bolton is ample comp. He is 100 % goneaki, from all reports a Victim of the Richmond Salary Cap logjam.

He is fine Tigers fans

Think they are moving others on to make way for him. If they didn’t though I would prefer to let him walk to the pre season draft and be taken by Gold Coast rather than accept a 3rd rounder.

What’s he worth?
Second would be at absolute best but hasn’t played a lot of senior footy.
Maybe an 3rd is about right.
Pick 29 who is only 20 years old and has cemented in a spot in the premiership favorites 22.

20-30 would be my guess.

Hope he stays. We know Ralph Carr will drag it out as long as he can.

Just mentioned on 7 news

West Coast have tabled an offer for Shai as well as Tigers having offered him a deal a while back

Would hate to lose him but if he wants to leave then eagles are probably a good choice

Good little player. Interesting that west coast are after Kelly and Bolton. Wonder what currency they will use.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came across this scenario
West Coast Receive: Shai Bolton and Pick 30-Western Bulldogs.
Western Bulldogs Receive: Jack Petrucclle
Richmond Receive: Pick 22 and Future Third Rounder-West Coast.

Came across this scenario
West Coast Receive: Shai Bolton and Pick 30-Western Bulldogs.
Western Bulldogs Receive: Jack Petrucclle
Richmond Receive: Pick 22 and Future Third Rounder-West Coast.
no

He isn't much worth much more than that currently. Maybe someone can throw in a 4th round pick as well ?
If he is worth his existing club to offer a 3 year deal and another top team offering him even better deal then he is worth more than a 2nd rounder

Jarrod Brander is what i would be asking for

If he is worth his existing club to offer a 3 year deal and another top team offering him even better deal then he is worth more than a 2nd rounder

BF is seriously starting to get out of control in the valuation of players.

Surely you don’t think he’s worth much more than a second rounder?

The overrating of players is seriously bordering on ridiculous.

Charlie Cameron fetched an 1st rounder but was already an proven player at the level.
Sorry but he isn’t at that level yet.

Shai is into his fashion and regularly visits a clothing store in Hawthorn who a friend of mine owns. Unless he has changed his mind since yesterday, he will be at Richmond next season. Very settled in Melbourne with his girlfriend and has formed strong connections at the club.

Brander? Hahaha
Why do people always overate their own players? Bolton is ok but he’s no star yet. You won’t be getting brander

Remove this Banner Ad

Back