Uncontracted Shai Bolton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Virgin Dog

Club Legend
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
:$

Keep livin' in the past, pal. (We've got 11 premierships in the past.)

I think you've forgotten where you come from.

How's Conca going? We'll see if we can throw you another one of our cast-offs this year. Jacob Townsend and Dan Butler are premiership players, they could tell your boys all about it.
Hahaha I'm not even a Freo supporter, you're just embarrassing yourself at this stage. Nice state league premierships btw

telsor

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2004
Here
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Habs
You have 1 AFL premiership, 1 more than us. You also have 10 premierships in a league that involved only 1 state and where we didn’t exist
Your existance is irrelevant (to this issue)....Stats don't 'reset' when each team enters the comp.

Fact is though, it was both the same comp as the current AFL, and the highest standard of competition in the country.

Last edited:

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Your existance is irrelevant....Stats don't 'reset' when each team enters the comp.

Fact is though, it was both the same comp as the current AFL, and the highest standard of competition in the country.
Good to see you're taking the credit for something, you yourself, never achieved. Get over yourself.

gcsunsfc

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Doubt that. Richmond will be definitely asking for more than a pick similar to what was used on him 3 years ago. Just remember Cerra is crazy mad richmond and would not take too much convincing from Martin,Cotchin,Rance,Riewoldt,Lynch and Mrs Cerra
Lucky that because I don’t think big tommy has too much convincing in him... errrr... you come play footy?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
p**s off You Troll
Lucky that because I don’t think big tommy has too much convincing in him... errrr... you come play footy?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tommy : Listen Shai
Its bloody difficult playing for a bottom 4 team Have a llok at me now that im at Richmond have not missed a game and kicked 50 goals
this is paradise

gcsunsfc

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Tommy : Listen Shai
Its bloody difficult playing for a bottom 4 team Have a llok at me now that im at Richmond have not missed a game and kicked 50 goals
this is paradise
Yeah, he's a good player.
Kicked 200 goals in 4 seasons in our s**tty team!
He's a terrible public speaker though which I was having a crack at.

Not sure how you could leave this and think you've made it to paradise in melbourne!
Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 8.57.02 PM.png

gcsunsfc

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
200 goals in 7/8 years ? compared to 60 in 1 year

He is also too pale for the beach and is more a city slicker
200 goals in 4 years 2014-2017
Injured last year

his first 3 years as an 18-20 year old.. he kicked less goals, surprise surprise
Average goals have been pretty consistent since 2014
Playing deeper to goal this year helps.
- more free kicks, less goal assists than previous - just playing a different role in a better team.

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 9.23.30 PM.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom