Recommitted Shai Bolton [re-signed until 2021]

Bolton about to get a serious run of games at senior level, with more midfield time being included as we look to ramp up his development. Just need to get the bigger bodies back into the line up to allow for his smaller frame.

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
What’s with all the bulldog supporters and trade targets this year?....-bolten, Martin, hill , Langdon... like a housewife with limitless credit card they want everyone!

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Plays one good game= top 10 pick according to Richmond fan bois :$
When reality =
You must have blanked out the new a-hole he tore your blokes when we sent an under-23 side over there and wiped you off the park. Not surprising I guess.

We're not trading him, sorry.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Kid is really starting to show what he will become in a couple of years and he looks special, Cant see freo getting him for that 3rd rounder that was being discussed earlier in the thread

Yeh, you missed out there. He only resigned with Richmond because he couldn't find a new home.

omg when did he leave the club?

No I remember it.... that was the 1good game I was talking about..:$

obviously missed our game on the weekend then he was close to BOG

I guess he was standing near the best on ground during the song. Relative to everyone else at the ground.

I guess he was standing near himself, yes

SharkMeister4

Senior List
May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What’s with all the bulldog supporters and trade targets this year?....-bolten, Martin, hill , Langdon... like a housewife with limitless credit card they want everyone!

TBF our CEO has come out and said that we are going to aggressively trade this year, as well as this being an area that the dogs have a hole in and also our presidents comments about a desire to get more indigenous players into our club - which is where a lot of the hill and martin stuff is coming from too. Honestly I can understand why you're getting sick of seeing the puppies on the boards, but its not ONLY bigfooty bs, we have fair reason to be looking around at potential targets

Make sure you tag me on brownlow night and I'll be happy to eat humble pie.

26 disposals at 81%, 5 clearances, 6 inside 50s, 9 score involvements, 2 goals, 9 marks, 4 tackles, 492m gained

since when is that not close to BOG?

DaveLister

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
26 disposals at 81%, 5 clearances, 6 inside 50s, 9 score involvements, 2 goals, 9 marks, 4 tackles, 492m gained

since when is that not close to BOG?
Since there were a bunch of your players who were better. Besides belting witches hats isn't as impressive as you're making it out to be

Back