Recommitted Shai Bolton [Re-signed to 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose rumours about Cotchin retiring at the end of the season would free up cap space as well for The Tigers to retain both Bolton and Balta.

Houli will retire too and I assume they will let McIntosh go as a Free Agent..

I think CCJ is the one required player Richmond are most vulnerable to lose the.

I suppose rumours about Cotchin retiring at the end of the season would free up cap space as well for The Tigers to retain both Bolton and Balta.

I think CCJ is the one required player Richmond are most vulnerable to lose the.
Houli and Chol are my tips to depart.
Reckon Macintosh will stay. Just don’t see the interest from other clubs to pony up decent $$$ for him to move.

Cotchin potentially also, another long term hamstring injury or another season in a hub may just about see him out. He’s a pretty selfless sort of character and no doubt would know what he would be able to contribute to the side for another season.

No doubt he would rather see himself out on his own terms than the way Marc Murphy is being treated in the media and by fans at the moment.

Doubt McIntosh will go.

Houli looks done and yeah wouldn't be surprised if Cotchin pulled the pin but he's got another year to run on his contract.

Houli will play on i reckon still in good form and has not lost pace

Cotchin will also play on as he has another year on his contract that will be included in the cap anyway
Good form? He's been shite other than his return game from Ramadan.

Why on earth would cotchins contract be included in the cap if he retires? :think: That would only apply if he was de listed.

Cotchin will also play on as he has another year on his contract that will be included in the cap anyway
That's only for players who are acquired via free agency, if he was to retire then it wouldn't count given we drafted him.
I still think he'll play on next year anyway

That's only for players who are acquired via free agency, if he was to retire then it wouldn't count given we drafted him.
I still think he'll play on next year anyway

I think the amount that goes into the salary cap is whatever the payout amount is agreed to. In theory he could give up his whole last year of his salary and none of it would therefore go on the cap.

Top 10 pick easily

If a bottom club offered a top 10 pick reckon Tigers will jump at it they can pick up another gun in draft

They already have a gun... why risk it on a potential spud who would be 3/4 years away at best anyway.

They'd be wanting multiple top 10 picks and they'd be right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They already have a gun... why risk it on a potential spud who would be 3/4 years away at best anyway.

They'd be wanting multiple top 10 picks and they'd be right

Shai is potentially a match winner. In fact right now he's no. 2 to the the no. 1 in the league. So he's worth a fortune. To us and anyone else. But I doubt he'd leave. Win a premiership or two more and then whatever happen happens.

I expect I’m wildly off the mark but I have a feeling that Gold Coast might come hard for a big part of that group of mates.

Narkle, Bolton, CCJ, Chol and Rioli.

I doubt they pry anyone Richmond really wants to keep but it almost makes too much sense for them not to be at least trying it.

Shai is potentially a match winner. In fact right now he's no. 2 to the the no. 1 in the league. So he's worth a fortune. To us and anyone else. But I doubt he'd leave. Win a premiership or two more and then whatever happen happens.

Will give you a late second rounder and some fringe spud - seems fair right...

Saw the lad in the flesh last week - his development has been crazy good - had him ahead of DM for the evening

Will give you a late second rounder and some fringe spud - seems fair right...

Saw the lad in the flesh last week - his development has been crazy good - had him ahead of DM for the evening

Yeah, pick 35 and player McKnuckles sounds great

I expect I’m wildly off the mark but I have a feeling that Gold Coast might come hard for a big part of that group of mates.

Narkle, Bolton, CCJ, Chol and Rioli.

I doubt they pry anyone Richmond really wants to keep but it almost makes too much sense for them not to be at least trying it.
Sure Ben king thanks

David Kings spiel about him signing for 600k for 2 years and waiting while in the Premiership is the biggest load of crap ive ever heard

Boltons gotta use his brain and take the money. He has the success and has played second fiddle for long enough. Time to take the money and the chance to stand up.

Id say Chol + Bolton for Essendons first rounder which should be in the top 8 will be it really.

David Kings spiel about him signing for 600k for 2 years and waiting while in the Premiership is the biggest load of crap ive ever heard

Boltons gotta use his brain and take the money. He has the success and has played second fiddle for long enough. Time to take the money and the chance to stand up.

Id say Chol + Bolton for Essendons first rounder which should be in the top 8 will be it really.

Chol will be free.

Tigers would want more than 1 pick even if its in the top 10.

Ess 2021 & 2022 1st is closer to correct weight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back