Shallow Wags

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen what Mrs Judd looks like these days, its a damn horror show, all ribs and horsey face eww!
Reported. Twigged Judd is still amazing
Pretty obvious case of anorexia I would've thought. We probably should've laugh as this kind of thing can be very serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mrs Judd is a MILF who I’d love to have a crack at.

Anyone who wouldn’t is either gay, lying to himself or Anthony Joshua.

I totally agree although I don't know who Anthony Joshua is.

I totally agree although I don't know who Anthony Joshua is.
World heavyweight boxing champion, and a good looking mofo to go with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't you create a thread about full figured women vs rail thin ones?
Ive obviously always highly rated Rebecca because I have a working dick but judging by the image posted above she could do with a few big bowls of pasta and some cake.

Briffaults law, hypergamy, etc................read some freakin' anthropology you people.

Women are doing the same thing that men are doing, exhibiting instinctive behaviours to facilitate the investment of their genes.

View attachment 598329
Former WAGFs of AFL players Ryan Crowley , Andrew Embley and Sam Butler are shallow gold diggers . As soon as your Footy career is over so is your relationship it seems .
The one in the middle has s**t t**s, the one on the right has s**t tatts, and the one on the left has pointy elbows.

Didn't you create a thread about full figured women vs rail thin ones?
Ive obviously always highly rated Rebecca because I have a working dick but judging by the image posted above she could do with a few big bowls of pasta and some cake.
She just has high metabolism.

The one in the middle has s**t t**s, the one on the right has s**t tatts, and the one on the left has pointy elbows.
So there use by date is equivalent to the Afl players , a mutual parting perhaps , my original post presumed they left the washed up footballers , I have no idea to be honest , like all good news reporters .

Having a token, shallow bitch just to have on your side brownlow night and B&F night isn't really needed after you retire. If you were fortunate enough to not knock them up, even better when you give them the flick.

Tugwell is one terrific piece of ace.
hqdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back