Toast The Shrine of Shiggsy AKA Keith's Cage

Remove this Banner Ad

Shiggsy and #39 for #37

Dal is a geniusss!

I hate this trade.

Biggs must have been super desperate if the Swans would agree to that trade. I don't think it was that the Swans didn't rate him.

I hate this trade.

Biggs must have been super desperate if the Swans would agree to that trade. I don't think it was that the Swans didn't rate him.

Maybe they thought he was going to remain a depth player, and had a bit of compassion with him?

Dogs did that this year with Hrovat and with Stevens to a lesser extent. I didn't really want to lose either of them, TBH.

I hate this trade.

You couldn't fit him in the salary cap after he spent the maximum 3 years on your rookie list. You wanted to keep him.

Maybe they thought he was going to remain a depth player, and had a bit of compassion with him?

Dogs did that this year with Hrovat and with Stevens to a lesser extent. I didn't really want to lose either of them, TBH.
Losing Hrovat to be our Biggs, great call. North will love him I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Losing Hrovat to be our Biggs, great call. North will love him I reckon.

Biggs has given us more in his time than Hrovat did for all of his years. Hrovat IMO just didnt have the utility that Biggs has

Would've liked to have keep Rat. His offensive side is a weapon but defensive-wise he's got a bit to work on. Very low tackle counts. They have a perfect replacement for Brent Harvey.

He wasn't great last week, but people are trying to make it sounds worse than what it was.

Like Roberts, whenever he has a bad game people are all over him. Frustrating considering he was one of our most consistent performers last season.
He Was great last year. He was horrible last week. Easily our worst along with McLean.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back