Shane Crawford

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 16, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Why is Shane Crawford hosting a childrens cartoon show?

I saw him on last week when my kids were watching and thought it must be a one-off but no, here he is again.

WTF?

He is now the face of AFL Auskick , taking over from Dipper , so hosting a cartoon show with a younger audience fits well with that.

World is to PC for a Sexy Sophie Lee cartoon show host like the 90's

Also he is on Getaway and Postcards as well as the AFL Footyshow , he/his management would be wanting a hefty 6 figure contract so 9 are just getting their money's worth from him.

Why is Shane Crawford hosting a childrens cartoon show?

I saw him on last week when my kids were watching and thought it must be a one-off but no, here he is again.

WTF?
Because he's got kids of his own and likes to entertain everyone. Think of him as a big kid at heart. There are a few people around who are similar and are great with kids. He's got 3 boys of his own including a set of identical twins.
It's fine with plenty of people that you don't like him but your kids probably love him so this is what I suggest. Let your kids watch the show and do all the things that crawf and the other host on that particular show is doing.
I'm not going to judge you just because you don't like crawf. He's funny but it's the type of humour you probably aren't interested in so maybe when your lovely children watch the show you could go and do the house work or something whilst it's on.

Channel 9 just flog off many of their sporting on camera personalities in order to save a few dollars. That's how Brayshaw gets a gig in the cricket commentary team in spite of a respectable first class career, and how Slater appears on the NRL Footy Show, and how Healy reads the sport in Brisbane most weekends outside of cricket season.

Because he's got kids of his own and likes to entertain everyone. Think of him as a big kid at heart. There are a few people around who are similar and are great with kids. He's got 3 boys of his own including a set of identical twins.
It's fine with plenty of people that you don't like him but your kids probably love him so this is what I suggest. Let your kids watch the show and do all the things that crawf and the other host on that particular show is doing.
I'm not going to judge you just because you don't like crawf. He's funny but it's the type of humour you probably aren't interested in so maybe when your lovely children watch the show you could go and do the house work or something whilst it's on.
What a weirdly detailed response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back