Remove this Banner Ad

ComradeSplutnik

Senior List
Sep 27, 2015
Worker's Paradise
AFL Club
Fremantle
Geelong fans - whats the oil on Shane?

Is he any good? ( I have'nt watched too many Cats games of late )
Would he be available for a move west?
What would he cost?

Anderson on SEN said that Freo may be after him if Sunshine falls throughy.

regards

Has shown a lot in the vfl but never much at afl level. This could be because he doesn't get much focus with Hawkins, Walker, Clarke, Vardy and Stanley all options at times.
Is a decent mark on the lead and has a beautiful kick on him.

He would go for peanuts.

Was thinking about him earlier actually. Liked two of your draft picks that year in Kersten and Hamling. Wouldn't mind picking my him up for the dogs.

Geelong fans - whats the oil on Shane?

Is he any good? ( I have'nt watched too many Cats games of late )
Would he be available for a move west?
What would he cost?

Anderson on SEN said that Freo may be after him if Sunshine falls throughy.

regards
I posted the situation on the Geelong board somewhere and PM'd a few people... A quick search will suffice.

Basically he's a very skilful big man whose more suited to a flank role... A tall with a smalls mindset.

Might be a case of needing to string together an entire season or two before he blossoms.

I can't see anything other than a 3rd rounder getting the deal done... Second round if Freo get desperate.

Would be a good lead up medium-tall forward...because of our injuries to big men we've sometimes been forced to play him key forward, which he's not suited to.

Probably exactly what Freo are looking for, really.

An average footballer at this stage, who does have some talent though. I feel he would be much improved in a new environment as he is quick in a straight line, a massive kick.

In saying that he is worth probably a fourth round pick. Maybe you have depth that we could trade such as crozier, sheridon or moller

An average footballer at this stage, who does have some talent though. I feel he would be much improved in a new environment as he is quick in a straight line, a massive kick.

In saying that he is worth probably a fourth round pick. Maybe you have depth that we could trade such as crozier, sheridon or moller
We just Delisted Moller and I would still feel robbed if we gave him up for Kerstan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A generation too late. Would of been a good fwd in the 80's, modern game doesnt suit him.

Probably a fair comment as he plays very much in straight lines. As a key forward target Fremantle would be better off prioritising McCarthy and Black.

I still like him though and think he's more than worth a spot on an AFL list. No chance in hell should he ever be in the same discussion as Moller.

He didn't want to come to us on draft day - feelings mutual now.
Other way around champ... He was originally upset at being overlooked by both WA clubs.

I can see a third option.
Maybe it was just West Coast he wanted to get to... If that was the case I apologise to Moo.

Maybe I have my wires crossed. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back