Player Watch Shane McAdam

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I ask - a lot here are claiming McAdam had a broken jaw, but above is how it’s reported:

“McAdam was able to see out the match after the McCartin hit in the final term, but scans later revealed the fracture in his cheekbone.”

Where’s the broken jaw stuff coming from?
Aren't you the clown who's been running around claiming it was McAdam's fault for head butting McCartin's shoulder? Some of your posts came across as borderline injury trolling.

Really not sure why you care?

The injury has been mis-reported across multiple media outlets, like Footy Classified for example. It's not just 'here'

Can I ask - a lot here are claiming McAdam had a broken jaw, but above is how it’s reported:

“McAdam was able to see out the match after the McCartin hit in the final term, but scans later revealed the fracture in his cheekbone.”

Its a broken cheekbone..

Some here might of got it mixed up as the David Mackay incident resulted in a broken jaw.. and thats been mentioned a coiple of times in conjunction with this incident..

Not sure it matters anyway.. broken jaw or broken cheekbone.. both occur with head high contact..

You're thinking of the thread on the main board.

Here on the Adelaide forum we try to deal in facts, like how it was McAdams cheekbone that was broken in that unequivocal bump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back