Shane O'Bree

Remove this Banner Ad

A piece of flake and $2.50 worth of chips!!!

No, seriously, the Bulldogs have a dearth of O'Bree types, so I doubt that a trade would be made.

Then again, I was proven wrong once before, many years ago!!!

Wally your never going to let this one down?
your gonna haunt me till my final days....

i may have to get Father Cloke to sit on you :)

I honestly reckon we should look at trading Licuria.

He has peaked....played his best football in the last couple of seasons. He will not perform at that level again.

We should look at trading him while his value is still high.

What do other Pie supporters think?

And other supporters...what would you give for him, what do you think his worth??

Very harsh…

But its all fun… I know you love these war of words…

and i'll stand by Jason Cloke....a future leader for the maggies :)

Licca will not go, MM loves him but that is the sort of player we should look to move. He will not improve and would be a freat leader at the dogs.

It would make Brown hated though, the players love Licca and the fans love Licca so it will not happen.

If it weren't for his damn brothers I would off-load Cloke.

Paul Licuria is staying...he and Burns are the heart of the Maggies
\

I'd say Buckley, Rocca, Tarrant and even maybe Burns are untouchables......Licuria is not!

If Licuria is the heart of the Maggies....then we've got big problems dude.

I was at the game on Saturday.....I did not even see him. He is one player that has got off very lightly in the grand final wash up. Thats two grand finals now he has done squat.

You've gotta do more then cry after a Grand final loss to have heart!

Licca will not go, MM loves him but that is the sort of player we should look to move. He will not improve and would be a freat leader at the dogs.

I agree Morgoth. There's no doubt that Malthouse has got his favorites.

However....if the opportunity came up for a straight swap Licuria for Brown, then we'd be crazy not to take it.

Heck, I'd even throw in our draft pick. Brown is a match winner.

Licuria...at his peak, won us the prelim final last year...however, like I said, I reckon his best football is past him.

And to think the Brisbane retention allowance came in as a result of OB coming to the Pies via the pre-season draft!

Fair trade that, we get an average middie and they get $700K extra. Gee the Lions lost big time.

I'm a Melbourne fan, and he's a player we should look at, but I suppose it depends on what Collingwood wants.

I'd look at giving:

To Collinwood: Pick 20

To Melbourne: O'Bree and your 3rd round pick, which would be 47.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Bree would be good for Carlton or someone. To the moron who said trade Licuria. You're an idiot.

To the moron who said trade Licuria. You're an idiot.

How bout you take the emotion out of it for a moment and think. Then again....if you think that Dane Swan is going to be a 200 game player for Collingwood, you may be incapable of thought!

Licuria has played his best football. Trade him while his value is high!

Shane Obree should be traid bait. Lets face it he cant run in the midfield anymore, has ordinary disposal, and little pace. MM tried to use him across half forward to create something in the GF, in which he did nothing. Not part of Collingwoods future IMO.

Originally posted by Lestat
How bout you take the emotion out of it for a moment and think. Then again....if you think that Dane Swan is going to be a 200 game player for Collingwood, you may be incapable of thought!

Ha! Dane Swan will be a champion. Just has to work on his kicking skills.

wouldn't trade o'bree

He is the only decent person we've got out of the players around the age group.

Didak is an arrogant prick.
Lockyer is a sheep with Didak, bit of an ass hole.

But Ben Johnson is champ.

All at Cheers last night trying to pick up. Emphasis on 'trying'.

Originally posted by Lestat
I hope your right!

Next year you should see him in the starting 22 for Collingwood every week. Swannie gets the ball alot but can't use it very good. Pre season of working on his kicking will do him good. Rising Star Award next year ;)

Originally posted by Tim56
I'm a Melbourne fan, and he's a player we should look at, but I suppose it depends on what Collingwood wants.

I'd look at giving:

To Collinwood: Pick 20

To Melbourne: O'Bree and your 3rd round pick, which would be 47.

I like this trade.

For Licuria I'd almost give you the #5 pick.

Why do you idiots always concentrate on what happens in the GF. How many goals did O'Bree kick this year in the half forward line probably close to the amount of any player in the midfield. he had a great sesaon last year and wasnt far behind this year in his earlier games.

Why cant you give a player a chance you cant build a team around zero tolerance of their perfomance .

Originally posted by Presti_is_god
Why do you idiots always concentrate on what happens in the GF. How many goals did O'Bree kick this year in the half forward line probably close to the amount of any player in the midfield. he had a great sesaon last year and wasnt far behind this year in his earlier games.

Why cant you give a player a chance you cant build a team around zero tolerance of their perfomance .

I saw him also miss some very easy goals aswell...

just a note collingwoods round 2 and 3 draft pick can't be traded as we are drafting the two shaw boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back