Shane Warne Baggy Green being auctioned, money going to bushfire relief

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because he didn't wanna wear it for the whole game and wear it out to tennis events, it doesn't mean that the only ******* cap he had for his whole career and a tradition that he himself has been apart of handing them down doesn't mean anything to him
He seems to have very little sentimental attachment to stuff like this. I think I remember him describing the baggy green hat as 'silly' in one interview. It is generous of him to donate something of such high financial value though.

I always regarded wearing a broad-brimmed hat in the sun as one of the few sensible things Warne has done.

He seems to have very little sentimental attachment to stuff like this. I think I remember him describing the baggy green hat as 'silly' in one interview. It is generous of him to donate something of such high financial value though.

I always regarded wearing a broad-brimmed hat in the sun as one of the few sensible things Warne has done.
He described wearing it out to the tennis and being forced to constantly have it on during a game and sleeping with it as silly. People are getting this so wrong

MC being Matt Comyn, their CEO.

Was hilarious on Twitter this morning with lots of speculation it was Michael Clarke. As if he either had the million bucks to drop on his mate's hat, and or was the only well-off person with the initials MC and who lives in Sydney.

I would guess Matt Callender, I think he is a bit of a cricket nut.

If I was the guy who bought Bradman's for $400K, I'd be putting that up for auction right about now.
If I was Hilton Cartwright I'd put mine up for sale now. Tell 'em it's for bushfires and they'll pay anything.

the usual drill is that the money is mentioned, the item is sent for auction... the person giving the item is not giving anything up but
the item is being bought by a benefactor.. or else a very rich person who can keep this in the hands of the person who is giving it away...

so we also must consider this in any cheap transaction and that everyone else is settled...

sorry to burst bubbles but people do know.. rattlesnakes are sitting there to bite a toenail...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the usual drill is that the money is mentioned, the item is sent for auction... the person giving the item is not giving anything up but
the item is being bought by a benefactor.. or else a very rich person who can keep this in the hands of the person who is giving it away...

so we also must consider this in any cheap transaction and that everyone else is settled...

sorry to burst bubbles but people do know.. rattlesnakes are sitting there to bite a toenail...
The *.

What a piece of human waste you are,he gave it up fantastic from a legend.

What a piece of human waste you are,he gave it up fantastic from a legend.
you are sucked in by dubious philanthropy...
not saying it isn't but Shane isn't losing anything by this.. he isn't giving anything by this.. he gives what he likes but he still keeps it..

get yourself a brain..

not saying it isn't but Shane isn't losing anything by this.. he isn't giving anything by this.. he gives what he likes but he still keeps it..

get yourself a brain..
You're a ******* space cadet

get yourself a brain..
Change your name to coco .......... clown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back