Shane Yarran in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
freo84 Do you know if Yarran's post came from the account with the 8 likes and Balic's comment? or another "fake account".
I only saw the status update on my mates phone. I didn't actually get a chance to thoroughly go through the facebook profile or anything. Wishing now that I did and that I took more screem shots.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So there are two possible realities here:

Yarran didn't type the rant, he has never had a Facebook account, the profile on Facebook is fake, it has access to photos of him and his daughter and fooled Balic into friending him (or the Balic profile too is fake).

Or Yarran did type the rant and his denial is a lie.

I wonder which is more likely.

"Despite numerous attempts, the club has not been able to talk directly to Shane Yarran regarding posts made from a social media account in his name," a club spokesman said.

"However, last night, Shane advised a club official via SMS that he did not have a Facebook account."

The account from which the posts were made has now been deactivated."

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/frema...ray-following-retirement-20161224-gthms0.html

I cant believe this non story grew so many legs, was obviously fake whoever was behind it tried way too hard

FWIW I think it was him. The posts lack the usual self-congratulatory tells of a troll hacker.

So if it turns out to be him, that could then mean that the club is placed under investigation for a horrible drug culture (which I hope isn't true either)

Guy goes bush for a break BUT yakka man demands he stays in touch - who are you yakka man, bit full of yourself ... :thumbsu:
Turns the phone off after a tough time on & off field & some nobody claims it is not decent.:thumbsdown:

How the hell do you know what he has done? You're just another dick head internet hero.

Oh but, merry Christmas.

Loll of course he will deny it and they club are not going to investigate further.

Only if he does it again the club might come after that settlement money

Between the excessive breakfast and the huge lunch coming up just looking over the posts. It all seems so wrong. From the looking for a best friend to both posts basically following each other, but both beginning the same way. No full stops, but proper nouns having capital letters? Im leading more and more towards the spelling and grammar mistakes being there on purpose theres no recurring pattern its just all over the shop.
Notice there's none of those annoying abbreviations, that are so common to people who are terrible at spelling? (Yes im bad but not terrible) Words like "weak and experience " are spelled correct but other words like "premaship "combition clearly look like there spelled wrong on purpose.
The biggest red flag i see is the Fyfe rubbish, Nathan is spelled with a capital? Nice of them to go to the effort of putting it in capital. And he hopes he dies a painful death????. Come on if anything says troll its that one line. Its purposely put in there to get a response.
Im convinced its just an wc troll, and it has obviously worked.

So if it turns out to be him, that could then mean that the club is placed under investigation for a horrible drug culture (which I hope isn't true either)

It may be him but I don't know how much of what he says is true. If Nat is a virgin then I'm Gary Neiwand.
Some people when they're rejected or threatened lash out and say any old s**t to cause as much damage as possible. I think that's just what's happened here and if that's a hallmark of Yarran's character then good riddance.

Loll of course he will deny it and they club are not going to investigate further.

Only if he does it again the club might come after that settlement money

I hope you don't land in the s**t one day and need a helping hand, or the benefit of the doubt.

I believe him when he says he didn't do it, until proven otherwise

Between the excessive breakfast and the huge lunch coming up just looking over the posts. It all seems so wrong. From the looking for a best friend to both posts basically following each other, but both beginning the same way. No full stops, but proper nouns having capital letters? Im leading more and more towards the spelling and grammar mistakes being there on purpose theres no recurring pattern its just all over the shop.
Notice there's none of those annoying abbreviations, that are so common to people who are terrible at spelling? (Yes im bad but not terrible) Words like "weak and experience " are spelled correct but other words like "premaship "combition clearly look like there spelled wrong on purpose.
The biggest red flag i see is the Fyfe rubbish, Nathan is spelled with a capital? Nice of them to go to the effort of putting it in capital. And he hopes he dies a painful death????. Come on if anything says troll its that one line. Its purposely put in there to get a response.
I agree with this. Why would a disgruntled player say something around Freo being the worst club ever?! It's something a fan says. The drug culture is clearly a barb thrown from someone who has been accused of having a drug culture. The constant reference to "fake" and "dog" also pops up on the Luke Shuey post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there are two possible realities here:

Yarran didn't type the rant, he has never had a Facebook account, the profile on Facebook is fake, it has access to photos of him and his daughter and fooled Balic into friending him (or the Balic profile too is fake).

Or Yarran did type the rant and his denial is a lie.

I wonder which is more likely.
This is still the million dollar question, If Yarran is "innocent" Why lie about having a facebook account? I'm not inclined to believe somebody when they don't even have the decency to answer a phone call.

You've convinced me.

Ahhhhhh because he's disgruntled :drunk:
Sorry, needed to be more specific. If you were sacked from a company you would attack individuals involved with your sacking. In this regard Ross and Fyfe would not be in Yarran's sights. "Worst company ever" is not something a person says as they get booted out of Johnson & Johnson. It's something a competitor says. More so it's something a fan of a competitor says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back