Shang-Chi - Legend of the Ten Rings

Remove this Banner Ad

Was wondering why this thread was mostly dead - and it only took until the last couple of posts to figure out why. :(

An outstanding movie, easily top 10 of all MCU movies imo (some even argue one of the best origin stories of the MCU).

Tony Leung definitely did not phone it in, Simu Liu was probably the most 'wooden' actor but he still did a great job. The fight scenes were well choreographed and not a victim of the shaky cam and quick cuts that so often infect many action movies nowadays. Must see for anyone who is into the MCU.

Enjoyed the experience. Totally different to other marvel movies. Like the respect it gave to Asian culture. The translations weren’t exact but it happens and the gist was there at least.

The foreshadow was strong.

Pretty much jumped into it straight away. I think the trailer cut and pasted some speaking parts to
Add drama.

No animals were harmed.

Sequel or follow on has been set.

Wong making Abomination KO himself BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Enjoyed the parts that didn't need subtitles.........ffs......

How does that happen when you consider we stuck a man on the moon 50 *in' years ago ???

Also, how *en likeable is Simi Liu !

Last edited:
Wong making Abomination KO himself BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Enjoyed the parts that didn't need subtitles.........ffs......

How does that happen when you consider we stuck a man on the moon 50 fu**in' years ago ???

Also, how fu**en likeable is Simi Liu !

ANd then you see they set the fight up a la real life boxing haha

as for subtitles, what do you want?

ANd then you see they set the fight up a la real life boxing haha

as for subtitles, what do you want?
All the non-english parts.

Happens too often with torrents.

I wiki'd it so i got the jist but *, very frustrating

A pretty solid couple of hours of entertainment. I liked that they didn't bring the rest of the Marvel universe into it too much.

7/10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe I missed something but

why was there a big deal about getting through the forest when they had helicopters?

Or you can just watch it again on Disney plus which has the subtitles you’re after

just trying to help your sea files subtitles needs in the future
Haven't got D+

One'll pop up eventually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back