Toast Shannon Hurn - First Eagle to 300 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on being the first eagle to fly to 300.
Hopefully the win for Gov's 150 was a changing of our usual milestone games and the boys can get up and have a good win.
You damn well deserve it.

Having a look at our Team 20, to see who Hurn would displace, and I found it amusing that Wirrpanda made the cut in Team 20, but was demoted to Emergency in favour of David Hart in Team 25. Hart was also in our team of the [first] decade :drunk:

So anyway, it's down to Brennan or Hart as to who Hurn would displace in a hypothetical Team 40. The other would be displaced by McGovern anyway I guess.

Having said that, Woosha is only in as captain and there comes a point where the great man will have to be moved on if it's down to playing ability only :oops:

Hmmm it appears that the club have pulled the Hurn 300 game tribute video they posted earlier from Youtube?
I wonder if they are going to rest him this week and play him next week at home

Edit: It's still on Facebook
🤷‍♂️

Hmmm it appears that the club have pulled the Hurn 300 game tribute video they posted earlier from Youtube?
I wonder if they are going to rest him this week and play him next week at home

Edit: It's still on Facebook
🤷‍♂️

They've gone a bit sporadic lately in what actually makes it to YT. Some of the latest Ask Simmos are missing, I couldn't find this week's one again this morning (across multiple platforms).

They've gone a bit sporadic lately in what actually makes it to YT. Some of the latest Ask Simmos are missing, I couldn't find this week's one again this morning (across multiple platforms).

Kate not caring as much after she got delisted? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculously big kid.
Grew up on a farm/in the country though right?
Absolute tank.

Will Schofield said on Backchat last week Hurn was one of those kids who had to show his birth certificate at school games to prove he wasn't an adult

One of the most solid players you'll ever see. I don't think anyone has ever hurt Hurn without hitting him high, he's a unit.

Probably the best user by foot we have ever had, definitely the most consistent.

A one on one beast, very hard to move, always knows when to mark and when to spoil.

I feel like he can go another 2 years still. Champion and we're lucky to have witnessed him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back