Prediction Shannon Hurn - Our All Australian Premiership Captain (and 300 Gamer)

Will Hurn become our first 300 game player?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see it happening. Love Bunga and would LOVE to see him get to 300 games but eagles players fall off the cliff very rapidly due to the excessive travel.

I find it staggering that Goddard is being talked about in regards to him finding a third club at his age. Any West Coast player we've had at his age was on their absolute last legs and was being nursed toward the finish line.

I reckon Bunga has one more decent season in him but beyond that it is very doubtful.

I guess Pav was an exception for Freo then? Dunno if travel is the reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess Pav was an exception for Freo then? Dunno if travel is the reason.

In his twilight seasons Pavlich wasnt a forward's a*sehole. But Freo had literally no one else who could replace him so he stayed and made 300 games.

Its the same sh*t with Sandilands right now - does four-fifths of f*ck all when he plays, but because Freo havent had anyone ready to take his place as the starting ruck until very recently he's in the side.

In his twilight seasons Pavlich wasnt a forward's a*sehole. But Freo had literally no one else who could replace him so he stayed and made 300 games.

Its the same sh*t with Sandilands right now - does four-fifths of f*ck all when he plays, but because Freo havent had anyone ready to take his place as the starting ruck until very recently he's in the side.
Pav had no major injuries in his career either which makes a big difference

Mundy’s Played 294 games now as well, so freo will have their second 300 gamer shortly. I think we’ll start to see a few more from the West with the increased professionalism and less of our boys on the beer/gear every weekend.

Mundy’s Played 294 games now as well, so freo will have their second 300 gamer shortly. I think we’ll start to see a few more from the West with the increased professionalism and less of our boys on the beer/gear every weekend.
Just had a look at Mundy on Afltables, guy is durable AF.

If it weren't for Lycett and Sinkers, Coxy could have been a bit more selfish and play an extra year. That said, he did the right thing.

Hurn needs 14 games to get to 300 games, which will occur in round 14 if he plays every game. That's also the round where Richmond is fixtured to finally jump on a plane and play us at Optus. That would be an absolutely huge weekend if everything lines up!

Hurn is set to break the club games record next week when the Eagles host Collingwood, in a rematch of Bunga’s GF winning captaincy.

As confirmed by the club, due to Covid regulations, no banners/giant Eagle/on field celebratory theatrics will be allowed.

Eagles board - we’ve done important s**t before like change the entire jumper set. How do we get together and rectify this travesty, in honour of Bunga becoming the most capped Eagle ever.

You reckon we’ll get a special junper made up for his 300th?

Back