Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

espresso martini
42436.jpg

Hi, what’s everyone up to tonight?
Just settled in for my first nightshift back at the old job. Footy on one screen NRL on the other and spaghetti in the fridge for later.

Pretty good night ahead.

What you up to Wooshy?

Just settled in for my first nightshift back at the old job. Footy on one screen NRL on the other and spaghetti in the fridge for later.

Pretty good night ahead.

What you up to Wooshy?
Whhaaa? You've changed jobs again?

Hi, what’s everyone up to tonight?
Hoping Baby Mary doesn't wake up so I can go to bed...he went to bed 2 hours earlier than usual tonight, he's defs getting up at 4am RIP me.

Hoping Baby Mary doesn't wake up so I can go to bed...he went to bed 2 hours earlier than usual tonight, he's defs getting up at 4am RIP me.
I did 9-5 for 9 months but it was always going to be temporary.

Been back for a week and a bit now, it's not so bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohh okay! I didn't realise it wasn't a permanent move. How's your body clock going with the adjustment?
I had a bit of a tantrum today because I couldn't sleep in but I am going ok so far. Not tired at all yet and have a good crew on tonight so it will be pretty easy to get through. After this I am sure I will sleep well and adjust accordingly.

I'm very lucky not to have any morning shifts, so just afternoons and overnights. Couldn't be happier about that.

Pretty good night ahead.

What you up to Wooshy?
Ah, good luck with it, I know you used to like the nightshift. I had spagheeti tonight too, best go to food.

Awww little Mary, those sleep patterns will come soon lol. I always say when you have a baby sleep is the most valuable thing in the world.

Going to the local footy tomorrow again Morgs instead of the Eagles game, clashes with the Eagles game but I prefer it now. $10 to get in, we take our own food and daughters bf having a great season. Really enjoy it.

Back