Shaun Atley vs Jason Johannisen

Who would you rather?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Numbers and stats aren't everything. Sometimes you have to actually think beyond the stats.

Dale Morris for instance... Look at his stats and you think meh, but is one of your better players or at least has been one of your most important players for a decade.

There is a lot more pressure on Atley to be our release valve as he is the only player with genuine speed, which is why we tend to rate him higher than those outside of Arden st.

Dale Morris has been statistically one of the best negating defenders over the last ten years, he doesn't generate rebound or a ton of touches but if you had a look at the players almanac for this year he's actually rated elite in most facets as a defender.

Did you see why he shaved it off? Bleach job gone wrong, he rocked up with it but Jake Stringer suggested he go home and fix it. So he did

Bleach job gone wrong?? That thing was a work of art! I was a fan... But, he does look even faster now with a shaved dome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're preaching to the converted mate.

JJ is a superstar.
Atley is good ordinary player.

Underrated post.

Obv Atley was better early in their career. JJ has come through though.

That intercept and goal assist... Wow

Would be your most dangerous midfielder.
Not sure about that to be honest, but obviously youd love to have him, any club would.

not sure why manofclay always feels the need to drag down every single player other than the dogs player in question at the time, its not needed, but whatever thats up to him

I'm not sure why discussing the merit of Jack Steven as a player was needed. Or the discussing of my opinions.

I only mentioned Steven in relation to a couple of incidents relating to the player this thread is discussing.

I'm not sure why discussing the merit of Jack Steven as a player was needed. Or the discussing of my opinions.

I only mentioned Steven in relation to a couple of incidents relating to the player this thread is discussing.
So bascially it's ok for you to bring up other players from other teams to make the Bulldogs player look better, but you complain when you get someone making a positive comment about the player you're bashing. Talk about double standards.

Now even posters from your own club can see your one-track biased ways.

So bascially it's ok for you to bring up other players from other teams to make the Bulldogs player look better

Because they happened to be two pretty big moments in last night's game.

Why are you even here? Just call the dogs overrated and move on. It's all north supporters usually do

Because they happened to be two pretty big moments in last night's game.

Why are you even here? Just call the dogs overrated and move on. It's all north supporters usually do
Players reps aren't made or loss on the back off 1 game, and Steven has banked a lot more good games than bad so far in his career which is why he is rated accordingly, not that you'll ever acknowledge that.

You drink your own bathwater and don't have a objective bone in your body. Like it's been said, even your own supporters can see that about you now.

You really should stick to the Bulldogs club board. You can be as biased as you want over there.

Back