Past Shaun Edwards - retired 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have thought retained. Was upgraded and named as emergency a couple of times. Problem for him is that it conincided with Swans winning streak so hard to break into team.

Hope so. Always thought he had the tools to make it during his time in Essendon just never got a run at it. His NEAFL form has looked pretty solid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a better punt than Foote or Cunningham personally.

He will get another year on the rookie list anyway he did enough in 2017

all 3 of them can f off

Cunningham spends a pre season in the dark or sits through the IT movie or something and gets a bit of courage then he can stay as he can play a bit.

Foote is not a footballers a-hole and Edwards give me a spell.

Rather keep someone like Laidler around, bit limited and slow but will give 100% and can kick

all 3 of them can f off

Cunningham spends a pre season in the dark or sits through the IT movie or something and gets a bit of courage then he can stay as he can play a bit.

Rather keep someone like Laidler around, bit limited and slow but will give 100% and can kick
Yep, so tired of these 'fringe' players that are all based on potential. Show something or piss em' off already. Only young players have the time frame of improvement. These 3 do not.

Yep, so tired of these 'fringe' players that are all based on potential. Show something or piss em' off already. Only young players have the time frame of improvement. These 3 do not.

Yep develop Florent, Hayward guys who show skills

B Jack, Foote , even Rose maybe, stop drafting guys who just work hard and must of put a few tim tams on with the coffee when Kinnear came a knocking and showed good manners.
Lets start recruiting guys who can hit targets and are tough

all 3 of them can f off

Each to their own. Happy to keep Edwards next year at least. Let's agree to disagree there.

Actually agree on Laidler

Each to their own. Happy to keep Edwards next year at least. Let's agree to disagree there.

Actually agree on Laidler

Suspect the club will keep him

Numbers dont matter I guess, but surely we could give Micky Os 19 out to someone decent

Suspect the club will keep him

Numbers dont matter I guess, but surely we could give Micky Os 19 out to someone decent

Numbers are numbers though, could say the same thing with Foote wearing 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back