Past Shaun Hampson

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Hammer was terrific on Saturday. Had him as my BOG.

Dropped one mark he should have taken but other than that I could not really fault his afternoon.

Played against a weaker opponent and made it count. Strong in the ruck, imposing up forward and had a real impact around the ground.

Has lost his spot in the senior side for the moment but performances like that remind you that despite what many may believe, there is plenty of talent there.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2018-06-26/hampson-calls-time-on-afl-career

Richmond ruckman Shaun Hampson has announced his retirement from AFL football, effective immediately.

The 30-year-old has been managing a chronic back condition for the past two seasons, and announced his retirement to the playing group earlier today.

Hampson crossed over to the Tigers from Carlton at the end of 2013, playing 35 games in the yellow and black, and 63 games for the Blues.

All the best Hammer. Was always a fan when he was a Blue. 63 games for us, 35 for them. One of us when all is said and done. Bring Megan back to the club.

the a$$hole is just trying to steal some of the attention that simmo is getting by announcing this week.

athletic freak with the coordination of a drunk russian. all the best!

Hughes was impressed that he beat Cameron Wood in the QAFL and that he could leap of either leg and tap with either hand. Overlooked the concrete marking mits he wore. Didn’t work out in the end but at least he got a stunning wife and two kids out of his time at the Blues. Good luck for the future Hammer :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back