Shaun Marsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you kidding? Eths entire argument is bias and it goes like this "I like Marsh so I will ignore his 6 s**t scores and count his 2 good ones" If you and Eth can't understand why we have more patience with a 25 year old than a 34 year old walking Injury, then good luck to you. Pretty straight forward for just about every other poster in this thread I would have thought.
Handscomb has a free pass with zero criticism for being s**t, no problem.

Handscomb has a free pass with zero criticism for being s**t, no problem.
Mate, HE IS NOT A SENIOR PLAYER. Of course they're held to different standards. Peter averaged more in the series too.

Shaun, while he deserves respect for playing at the highest level, does not belong there and is too injury prone.

Mate, HE IS NOT A SENIOR PLAYER. Of course they're held to different standards. Peter averaged more in the series too.

Shaun, while he deserves respect for playing at the highest level, does not belong there and is too injury prone.
True but the Bushranger hat no doubt holds a lot with the peanut gallery = he can fail a lot with zero critisism because of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SA would do a lot for their Shield team's Test hopes if they stopped churning out roads. It limits the performance of their bowlers and discredits the runs of their batsmen.

And yet they've had the best bowling attack in the comp the past three years.

Hmm...
Well, NSW have the best bowling attack in the comp. They just hardly play Shield cricket.

SA's attack is fine, but dibby dobblers won't get you into the Test side. Maybe if they offered pitches that favoured fast bowling, swing bowling or spin they would have an attack that gets selected.

And yet they've had the best bowling attack in the comp the past three years.

Hmm...
In the way that they haven't? Victoria's attack for their B2B2B was better.

In the way that they haven't? Victoria's attack for their B2B2B was better.
My point had more to do with the out-dated roads claim, but they have had three of the top ten wicket takers in the last two seasons (admittedly I had forgotten how s**t we were three seasons ago), despite, again, apparently playing half their games on roads that offer bowlers nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back