Shaun Smith - Mark of the Century (1995)

Remove this Banner Ad

664412-hs-afl-best-speccies-1.jpg

That will take some beating imo....it was against my Bears and I was watching on the tv. Instinctively jumped out of the chair in awe..

Definately no. 1:thumbsu:

I was standing up on the hill behind those goals when it happened, and had a perfect view of it. It's weird, but I almost remember the single camera flash as much as the mark. I remember turning to my father at the time and saying....damn somebody just got one hell of a photo. I assume it was this one...

511986-shaun-smith.jpg

I was standing up on the hill behind those goals when it happened, and had a perfect view of it. It's weird, but I almost remember the single camera flash as much as the mark. I remember turning to my father at the time and saying....damn somebody just got one hell of a photo. I assume it was this one...

511986-shaun-smith.jpg
they had the woman that took that pic on the footy show a bit after the pic was taken. from memory it was her first game of footy. just right place at the right time

511986-shaun-smith.jpg

Imagine a camera on the goal umpire's hat, or even on the head of the players looking on! (Looks like Febey brother on the ground, and Matthew Kennedy with hand on hip outside the goalsquare).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back