SorryIHammerChicken

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2005
Cameron White
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Team Carbonaro™..........
Probably a men's only thread this one (unless Aunt Bunny is reading ;)).

In the past I used to use an electric shaver but I find nothing beats the old-fashioned razor for a closer shave, albeit with Mach 3 technology. Somersets shaving oil is also a great product.

One thing with the Mach 3 Gilettes is that the gel bar seems to run out pretty quickly and I'm frequently replacing razors - and they ain't cheap for a uni student.

I use an electric razor. I have a shaved head so in the morning I just go over my whole head with my Philishave and I find it leaves a nice fuzz which looks good.

Yeah, I'm in the Mach 3 boat - better than electric razors for me.

When they're fresh out of the pack they give an awesome smooth shave that glides on your face. After a few shaves the gel goes and I don't reapply any, maybe I should in addition to the shaving oil I use?

Unless you like girls with hairy legs and armpits? ;)

Why do women have no clue about shaving, despite shaving a larger surface area than men?

Had a friend ask me how is it possible that her brother knew she used his razor on her legs when she was really careful to clean up after herself :p

Why do women have no clue about shaving, despite shaving a larger surface area than men?

Had a friend ask me how is it possible that her brother knew she used his razor on her legs when she was really careful to clean up after herself :p

...can I be clueless and ask how the heck he knew?

What do you expect us to know about shaving? You get some shaving cream/soap, lather up, shave with razor. Attempt not to cut legs/underarm (though I've never had this problem, I know many girls who do, I don't get how they're doing it).

I use the Mach 3 Turbo... Definitely beats the electric razor. Much closer shave. I also find that the razors need to be repaced too often. They are ridiculously expensive.

Often it is cheaper to buy two brand new razors with the two blades inside them, than it is to just buy the four pack of them. Ridiculous.

What do you expect us to know about shaving? You get some shaving cream/soap, lather up, shave with razor. Attempt not to cut legs/underarm (though I've never had this problem, I know many girls who do, I don't get how they're doing it).

Can I suggest it's probably those little curly hairs stuck in there that give it away?

There's more to shaving than just legs / underarms. :p

Can I suggest it's probably those little curly hairs stuck in there that give it away?

There's more to shaving than just legs / underarms. :p

Haha...true, true, I wasn't going to venture there though...I don't think people need to know my personal shaving habits. ;)

At any rate, if she says she cleaned up properly, then there shouldn't be little curly hairs there...that's really slack! I can't stand to leave stuff on my own razor, let alone someone else's...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm in the electric shaver category, even though my hair grow at such a redicolous rate that i should use a razor. it also hurts to shave using a shaver if i leave it for any more than 2-3 days. 4 days and above is a killer.

don't use a razor cause when i first started shaving a had a reaction to the shaving gel i was using and had a killer rash for about 2 weeks. been worried about that ever since. if there's only a razor around i still just dry shave, or maybe use some soap (soap is pretty useless though).

Has anyone tried the new Schick titanium?

They must cost an arm and a leg.

i use the schick quattro... tried the mach3 but i prefer the quattro alot more... feels much better...

re the 'titanium'... i noticed in the supermarket catalogues there is a 100% rebate on the purchase of the titanium..

http://cashback.schickshavelab.com.au/entry/

thats from the schick.com.au site... look for the 100% cashback stickers... ! apparently closes on the 1/1/08...

Shaving your legs is like shaving your face a dozen times. The razor gets blunter, and you can feel it on your face that the razor isn't as sharp as it should be.

I suppose shaving your face you tend to be more sensitive to the state of the blade than shaving your legs/pits.

Speaking of shaving, saw a dude shave his balls in the gym showers this morning. :eek:

Shaving your legs is like shaving your face a dozen times. The razor gets blunter, and you can feel it on your face that the razor isn't as sharp as it should be.

I suppose shaving your face you tend to be more sensitive to the state of the blade than shaving your legs/pits.

Speaking of shaving, saw a dude shave his balls in the gym showers this morning. :eek:
stoned.jpg

Haha...true, true, I wasn't going to venture there though...I don't think people need to know my personal shaving habits. ;)

At any rate, if she says she cleaned up properly, then there shouldn't be little curly hairs there...that's really slack! I can't stand to leave stuff on my own razor, let alone someone else's...

Thanks for your consideration.

Although they may not say as much, the players really do appreciate it when the curator keeps the wicket well maintained! :p And if they're playing well at the home ground they're less likely to want to play at other grounds or, worse still, bat for another team :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back