Roast Shaw, toovey, jolly, Fraser, Beams...

Remove this Banner Ad

LeonDavies21

Debutant
Apr 27, 2007
NEXT DOOR
AFL Club
Collingwood
All a waste of space ATM! Fraser and jolly are twins! Both weak as guy Richards!! Beams doesn't want to be there!! Anyone notice this lately?? Shaw has mental issues seriously this guy is so dumb dumb dumb!!! Toovey, well what can I say. Tries hard but turns it over every single time!! U can't kick the
give them the flick!! Oh and we can't forget barham!! Good country footballer. That's bout it!!

With a tough draw late, we still might miss the 8. Top 4 is now long gone I hate to say!

Next year is our year I rekon once we give all the duds the flick!!

The problem I have with Toovey is whilst he does some awesome defensive efforts (like that spoil running back with the flight), the amount of times he fumbles under pressure where the ball goes through his legs, is very concerning. In what should be a clean gather and quick dish, he fumbles and puts himself and the team under enormous pressure because when he gets caught, it is in vulnerable positions.

All a waste of space ATM! Fraser and jolly are twins! Both weak as guy Richards!! Beams doesn't want to be there!! Anyone notice this lately?? Shaw has mental issues seriously this guy is so dumb dumb dumb!!! Toovey, well what can I say. Tries hard but turns it over every single time!! U can't kick the
give them the flick!! Oh and we can't forget barham!! Good country footballer. That's bout it!!

With a tough draw late, we still might miss the 8. Top 4 is now long gone I hate to say!

You are a complete ********

Whatever guys. I'm just being a realist!! I sit up top of the grandstand every week and I see these things! I'm allowed to have my point of view!

Whatever guys. I'm just being a realist!! I sit up top of the grandstand every week and I see these things! I'm allowed to have my point of view!

Maybe you should get your eyes checked? Drink less during games? Get a ****ing clue?

you're a drama queen of the highest order.. since you think we wont be any good till next season why dont you return then and spare us you ridiculous posts/threads...

You did not mention Davis... is there a bit of favouritism there?

Why not become a coach yourself, you are wasting your talent here mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back