Universal Love Sheedy returns home to Essendon

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Holy ******* communion

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Couldn't help but laugh at the Houli leaving comment

Kevin Sheedy’s return to Essendon will be confirmed by GWS Giants and AFL on Tuesday
  • Michael Warner
  • News Limited
  • March 09, 2015 7:00Pm
616042-692d4918-c62e-11e4-b315-22a5c9651e5e.jpg

Giants to confirm Kevin Sheedy’s return to Essendon. Picture: Richard Serong Source: CAS Richard Serong / News Corp Australia

KEVIN Sheedy's return to Essendon will be confirmed by Greater Western Sydney on Tuesday.

The four-time premiership coach will formally farewell the AFL expansion club to take up an ambassadorial role at the besieged Bombers.

Sheedy, 67, coached the Giants for their first two seasons and has since served on the club's board.

GWS will honour Sheedy at a press conference in Sydney attended by AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan.

His return to Essendon comes as the club braces for a verdict in the case against 34 former and current Bombers players at the AFL anti-doping tribunal.

“I’ve been away a long time so I can’t really comment on what has gone on,” Sheedy over the weekend.

“What I do know is the fans deserves some help, They’ve had a decent whack from everybody.

“Knowing them so well over so many years, more than two and half decades, they’ll be exhausted.

Mar 12, 2008
Rehab
AFL Club
Essendon
For our former Mod Jab and his favorite twitter prophet.

The Red Sash @The_Red_Sash · 3h3 hours ago
Expect press conference with Sheeds this Thursday for official announcement of his return. Great news. 1st to break his return. #right
2714.png

Where would we be without this guy hey! What a nice thing to let the world know what's going on. You know, the best mates you have a generally the ones you pay to be around.:D

For our former Mod Jab and his favorite twitter prophet.

The Red Sash @The_Red_Sash · 3h3 hours ago
Expect press conference with Sheeds this Thursday for official announcement of his return. Great news. 1st to break his return. #right
2714.png

1st.....??? Im sorry didnt Robbo break it mid last year, and wasnt it brought up on this very board even before that as a suggestion?

God I hate that guy...

A little bit of that Sheedy humor coming through.

Little joke on North Melbourne

He coached 41 losses in his time at GWS - he tried to cat
I thought this was formally annouced a week ago.
No, that was all just media talk, though a somewhat unofficially news.

So we have the 2000 premiership captain, 2000 premiership coach, 2000 premiership assistant coach, 2000 premiership full forward and 2000 premiership ruckman all back at the club :thumbsu:

So we have the 2000 premiership captain, 2000 premiership coach, 2000 premiership assistant coach, 2000 premiership full forward and 2000 premiership ruckman all back at the club :thumbsu:
you forgot 2000 premiership full back

Back