Universal Love Sheedy returns home to Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind the peasantry that makes up 16 other clubs of what they'll never have.....

anzac_bombers_magpies_420-420x0.jpg

some just aren't as epic

Attachments

• davidjohnstonepic.jpg
    davidjohnstonepic.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
Welcome home, Sheeds.

I'll be interested to see what he does and what impact he has. Hopefully no more references to the 'Christian' club though! Whatever that even meant.

Welcome home, Sheeds.

I'll be interested to see what he does and what impact he has. Hopefully no more references to the 'Christian' club though! Whatever that even meant.
I took it as one of his good old back hands (turning the other cheek through this whole saga) and he might be going to give some back.

Welcome home, Sheeds.

I didnt entirely understand what he meant by that, a lot of people dont seem to like it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so sure about that but I'll certainly take it.
Don't think the two can be compared. One had the main coaching role last year, the other won't be anywhere near coaching.

I suppose the similarity might come in the demeanour they adopt with the media. Bomber certainly made watching pressers more palatable with his horsing around. Sheedy has some similar qualities in that regard, although he is less the clown like Bomber was and more the mysterious type.

Not so sure about that but I'll certainly take it.

I just read that back, very poorly worded :$

My intention was to say that he's a beloved figure returning to the club. His contribution to the club can't be compared to what Bomber did for us. Different men and different circumstances entirely.

There was another Essendon Christian reference by Sheeds this morning.

That said, not too bad an interview

I especially liked the part where he took the piss out of the garbage list at Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back