Sheehan sooking over Cooney's win.

Remove this Banner Ad

He is as bad as the whinging riff raff on the main board.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,24393446-19742,00.html

I think B2B needs to make a Sheehan version of this picture.

ablettcryrh3.jpg

Didn't read the article, but Cooney winning was an absolute disgrace.
He was getting votes near the end of the season when he was playing shocking football.
Worst winner since Woewodin.

He was getting votes near the end of the season when he was playing shocking football.

Another cry baby lol Big Nasty what an ironic name. :D

ablettcryrh3.jpg

Can't disagree with the sentiment that all neutral supporters wanted Richo to win it, but I agree with you on his Cooney whinge. Looks like he got the idea for the article on the main board.

Can't disagree with the sentiment that all neutral supporters wanted Richo to win it, but I agree with you on his Cooney whinge. Looks like he got the idea for the article on the main board.

I agree on Richo he was the crowd favourite, however Cooney won and deserves more respect than this. It was hardly an anti-climax when he won it.

With Westy retiring Cooney is just adopting the role of Bulldog star that Mike Sheahan will continue to underrate until it is too late.

Cooney dominated games at the start of this year at the same level as Judd
(3-4 years ago) and G Ablett (past two seasons).
Just game breaking runs through the midfield and hitting targets at will.
If he hadn't been slowed by injury he would have won the thing by 10!!

With Westy retiring Cooney is just adopting the role of Bulldog star that Mike Sheahan will continue to underrate until it is too late.

As much as I don't mind Cooney winning it, if Ablett wasn't injured, he would of won it easily.

Bahaha.....:D:D:D

Ablett's first half of the season was out of this world, while Cooney was playing great footy he wasn't dominating the competition like Ablett & Franklin.

Get nicked.

Just because your golden boy didn't win, don't take it out on Cooney.

Ablett is a great player, and he'll probably win one eventually, but he didn't win it this year.

Live with it.

Cooney is a deserved winner of the award, he's a great player, didn't have a brownlow medal season, but you can't hold it against him, started off the season in a blaze, some injuries caught up to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is as bad as the whinging riff raff on the main board.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,24393446-19742,00.html

I think B2B needs to make a Sheehan version of this picture.

ablettcryrh3.jpg

what the ? you dont agree with his comments :

conney was lucky - true
umpires love goodes - true
bartel very stiff - true
hodge 2 votes ?!?!

goodes more than franklin

either you need to see a brain surgeon or your watching a different game to the rest of the country

what the ? you dont agree with his comments :

conney was lucky - true
umpires love goodes - true
bartel very stiff - true
hodge 2 votes ?!?!

goodes more than franklin

either you need to see a brain surgeon or your watching a different game to the rest of the country

Ahh coming from the brain surgeon that can't even use a capital letter, punctuation or tell the difference between your and you're. :rolleyes:

The whole article was a whinge about his favorites not getting up. Pretty farcical for a journalist to be regurgitating every Bronwlow whinge that's been spewed out on Big Footy.

Cooney winning was not an anti climax, he won because he polled most votes as per the system. Complaining about who should have got what is for chumps with an IQ lower than 75 just like you. Not surprised you're defending your Herald Sun messiah. :D

Went to every Dogs games, 1st half of the season Cooney was outstanding.Why do you think the Dogs had 15 wins 1 draw 1 loss, and then late in the season we beat Essendon he was on fire, the Brisbane game we lost which we should of won he was our best player. The guy is a number 1 draft pick i think that gives him some credit he can play. Well deserved Cooney!

Tissue? If anyone's a digrace it's people whingeing about Cooney winning the medal ... especially spoilt Geelong supporters who think they should win everything.

ok, maybe it's just me, but has anyone else worked out that Black lost by 1 vote...and in the last round! Can you imagine the winging that would go on if he had got up? Moral of the story is that umpires dont always pick who everyone expects they will.

The irony here lies in the title of this thread.

It's a bit rich accusing Mike Sheahan of sooking when basically this whole 'Footy Fourth Estate' forum is full of people sooking and crying over the things the media do and say.

Seriously if you get a upset and teary everytime someone in the media expresses their opinion then stop reading and watching. Your fuelling them!

Some of you precious people are going to end up in a mental health facility if you get so up in arms with every article written...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back